13th March 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for M.Sc course in Anatomy being a candidate of BDS Intern? Which Entrance Exams should I crack for this?

i am student of bds intern.. am i aligible for msc anatomy...what are the enterence exam which i can fight

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MSc Anatomy and Physiology after doing B.Pharma? Which entrance exams to write to do MSc course?
  2. Entrance exams for MSc. anatomy in government colleges in India -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to do MSc Medical anatomy course after finishing BSc Nursing course with 75%?
  4. How to do MSc in Anatomy? Where can I do MSc Anatomy? What is the duration?
  5. Am I eligible for MSc Biotechnology after studying in BDS?
  6. Government jobs available for BDS students? Am I eligible for it?
  7. List of state(other than Rajasthan) PSC exams where I am eligible to apply for government jobs? I am a BDS student and belong to Rajasthan
  8. What should I do to pursue M.Sc in Anatomy being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology with 69%?
  9. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS?
  10. Duration, eligibility and job opportunities after M.Sc Anatomy or M.Sc Nutrition?
  11. Can I apply in MSc Anatomy? How to apply for it and when exams are conducted?
  12. Will I be eligible for BDS in RGUHS, I have done 11th and 12th from different school? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible to change college for doing msc medical anatomy after BPT?
  14. Duration, eligibility and job opportunities of M.Sc in Anatomy and M.Sc in Nutrition courses?
  15. Is any entrance for PhD needed if I have done MSc in Medical Anatomy?
  16. Job or internship in Indian Navy for BDS student?
  17. Syllabus of Anatomy for BDS?
  18. How to take admission in MSc Anatomy after passing BDS with 62%
18th May 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.Sc course in Anatomy being a candidate of BDS Intern? Which Entrance Exams should I crack for this?

i have finished my B.sc in MLT am i eligible for M.sc MLT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?