1st January 2011, 04:52 PM
alland14

Best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Bombay and percentage required to get admission in them? Fee structure of the college?

which colleges are good for aeronautical engineering in bombay and what is the percentage required.how much fees structure of the colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Mumbai? How much is the percentage required and how much fee do they take?
  2. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of the course? Any colleges with less fee structure and good education?
  3. Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  4. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  5. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  6. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Information about aeronautical engineering course? What is the fee structure?
  8. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering and Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [New]
  9. Procedure fo admission in B.Com at Mithibhai College? Fee structure and minimum percentage required for admission?
  10. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  12. List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Pune, Bangalore and Chennai? Information regarding the fee structure for this course and the procedure to get admission?
  13. What will be the fee structure to join Aeronautical Engineering? Which colleges are better choice for me to join this course?
  14. Which is the Aeronautical Engineering college in Navi Mumbai? What are the career opportunities? Fee structure for the same?
  15. Minimum marks required to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Fee structure of colleges in India?
  16. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  17. Details about diploma colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra after 10th? Fee structure of these colleges?
  18. Which is the best engineering college in Tamil Nadu offering aeronautical engineering program? What is the selection criteria and fee structure?
14th January 2011, 12:49 AM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: Best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Bombay and percentage required to get admission in them? Fee structure of the college?

IIT bombay is the best.Beside this many colleges are there who are offering Aeronautical engineering.

Basic criteria for IIT is 60% marks in PCM,and qualift IITJEE.for other colleges you need to qualify AIEEE or their own admission test.
14th January 2011, 09:32 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Bombay and percentage required to get admission in them? Fee structure of the college?

A good institute in Mumbai offering offering graduate level degree course in Aeronautical Engineering in IIT, Pawai which offers B.Tech. in Aeronautical Engineering. The admission is through IIT-JEE and a good i.e. 94+ percentile is required for admission.
15th January 2011, 07:54 PM
Sneha1247

Thumbs up Re: Best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Bombay and percentage required to get admission in them? Fee structure of the college?

Hi!!!!
The best engineering college in mumbai about aeronautical engineering:

IIT Mumbai BE/Btech. - Aeronautical Engineering
Details are here to know more about this college:

IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) IIT (Indian Institute of Technology), Powai, Mumbai 400076 Phone : 022-25722545 Fax : 022-25723480 http://www.iitb.ac.in

with best wishes!!!!
15th January 2011, 10:29 PM
hunk7009
Junior Member+

well mumbai has olny one best institution in aeronautical and is- Indian Institute Of Technology Bombay (Mumbai) - http://www.aero.iitb.ac.in/..good luck
26th January 2011, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

What is fees for first year?
28th January 2011, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

i want to complete aeronautical engineering what are the topics to be prepared well
3rd February 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for it
4th February 2011, 07:53 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii

Best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Bombay and percentage required to get admission in them
A good institute in Mumbai offering offering graduate level degree course in Aeronautical Engineering in IIT, Pawai which offers B.Tech. in Aeronautical Engineering. The admission is through IIT-JEE and a good i.e. 94+ percentile is required for admission.

good luck
6th February 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

How many marks are required in IIT JEE for aeronautical engineering
21st March 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

i would like to join in serospace eng can any one of u plz call me and tell me about the colleges
my num is 08985401164
22nd March 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for 4 years aeronautical engineering?
30th March 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees for aeronautical enginnering
8th April 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

How many marks are required in IIT JEE for aeronautical engineering
12th May 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

what are the fee detials for a normal ipe student my number 09441062867
31st May 2011, 05:16 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

IIT bombay is the best.Beside this many colleges are there who are offering Aeronautical engineering.

Basic criteria for IIT is 60% marks in PCM,and qualift IITJEE.for other colleges you need to qualify AIEEE or their own admission test.
3rd June 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

about aeronautical engineering fees
7th June 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

i got 70%in hsc and iit not qualified..but i want to be a aeronautical engineer.will i get best colg in bombay.....
7th June 2011, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

i got 70%in hsc and iit not qualified..but i want to be a aeronautical engineer.will i get best colg in bombay.....
15th June 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

hi i am in last year of diploma . can i get admission for aeronautics in second year in IIT mumbai ? is there any entrance exam i have to give ? and how much marks i have to get for admission ?
18th June 2011, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

i have got 55% in hsc but i want a aeronautical engineer and petrochemical engineer in mumbai colleges how much marks i have to got for admission and wht about there fees
22nd June 2011, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

How many marks are required in IIT-JEE for Aeronautical Engineering?
29th June 2011, 01:47 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by alland14 View Post
which colleges are good for aeronautical engineering in bombay and what is the percentage required.how much fees structure of the colleges?
Best college is only IIT Bombay.entry through IIT JEE.

But so many privet colleges are there they are :

Mahatma Gandhi Mission's College of Engineering & Technology

Engineering Colleges in Panvel, Mumbai

Smt.Indira Gandhi College of Engineering

Engineering Colleges in Kopar Khairane, Mumbai

Engineering Colleges in Airoli, Mumbai

Gannon Norton Engineering Private Limited

Engineering Colleges in R.C.F. Chembur, Mumbai

All the best.
22nd August 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

which is the best college of aeronautical aerospace engg.in pune?
9th April 2012, 04:11 AM
Unregistered

hi iam passd 12th with 60% i wnt to b aero-engg so what will b the further step plz suggest
8th May 2012, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

which is the best collage of aeronautical enn gineering in mumbai????????
22nd May 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

I'm in dip mech engg ........so i had a querry that can i have admissions in aeronautical engg after my diploma course?????????
21st June 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Nagpur best engineering college
1st December 2013, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

I am a diploma student(ME5E) . How many percenttage I required to take admission in aeronautical engineering?
20th March 2015, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

What are best colleges in mumbai for btech in aerospace/aeronautical engineering?
23rd May 2015, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

CAN I JOIN IN AERONAUTICAL ENGG. IN DIPLOMA AFTER 10TH AND WHAT ARE THE PERCENTAGE OF MARKS FOR THAT ? D KAUSHAL KUMAR
25th May 2015, 07:53 PM
amit po

Default Re: Best Aeronautical Engineering Collage and percentage required to get admission in them? Fee structure of the college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i score 75% in hsc? now iam in 12th std pcm is requried?collage fees structure?and jobs salliary?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?