13th March 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Date of sale of 11th class admission form of Banaras Hindu University

Date of sale of IX class admission forms of Banaras hindu University for 2012

Related Questions:
  1. Date of BHU B.Sc examination 2016?
  2. How to take admission in CHS Banaras in class 11th, 12th? Details about the entrance exam?
  3. Information regarding PG diploma courses?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts course at Banaras Hindu University? Last date of form submission?
  5. Can I do BSc Biotech from BHU?
  6. Date of Banaras Hindu University entrance exam for admission in Higher Secondary? -- [New]
  7. Information about the entrance exams of MSc Chemistry from Banaras Hindu University
  8. Ph.D in Media studies from IIMC and Banaras Hindu? Date of forms?
  9. Procedure and eligibility to apply for M.A.(English) course in Banaras Hindu University?
  10. Availability of admission form of class 9 C.H.S. of Banaras? Syllabus and fee structure?
  11. Procedure to get admission in 11th standard of Central Hindu School, Varanasi? From where I will get admission form?
  12. What is the date of admission form sale for 11th class?
  13. Procedure to get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in Banaras Hindu University for 12th last year passout candidate?
  14. Does Banaras Hindu University offer M.A. in Astrology course? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for admission?
  15. Banaras Hindu University offers B.Ed course? Should I have to appear in entrance exam to get admission?
  16. Procedure of admission in class 11th? What is the fee structure for admission in class 11th?
  17. Last 10 years question papers with solutions of Banaras Hindu University? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I get admission to study PhD in Sanskrit in Banaras Hindu University?
18th March 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of 11th class admission form of Banaras Hindu University

respected sir, when will be the entrance exam form of class 6 and 9 will be published and what will be the procedure of filling the online form. Sir please provide me all the informations my e-mail id is [email protected].
27th March 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of 11th class admission form of Banaras Hindu University

Please let me. Know. The. Procedure. For. Admission in central. Hindu school
5th April 2012, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE ADMISSION PROCEDURE OF BANARAS HINDU UNIVERSITY IN CLASS11TH
7th April 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in class11th
12th April 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

i want to read in bhu in class 11in commerss stream . what prosess can we done
7th May 2012, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Resp sir. How can i get admisson in bhu om 11th
9th May 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the date of 11th entrance examination
21st June 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

How much marks is required to take admission in central hindu school
21st June 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

when the counceling for CHS entrance exam for class 11biology group will took place?
13th July 2012, 02:06 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Hi
BHU (Banaras Hindu university) is not for 11th or 12th students.
It offers only graduation and post graduation in various fields like engineering and medicine, you cant be able to study your 11th and 12th standards in BHU.

If you want to take admission after your +2 then you have to fill a form of BHUCET and give the test on the prescribed dats.

If you clear the cut off you will get admision there under various graduation programmes including medicine and engineering.
All the best.!!
22nd January 2013, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

when entrance test of class 11 held.(2013 -2014)
9th February 2013, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

sir i am ashish pandey i am read in sic collage katahara i am class10 standard i am read in bhu class11 please my dear sir all the form 6 9and also please send my email id ashishpandey111222333@gmail .com
10th February 2013, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i m pankaj sharma , mi m read in 10 class in uttarakhand and i want to take addmission in BHU 12th class so i kindly requested you plz send me applicition form on my e-mail ID .
[email protected]
5th March 2013, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir this is Kanak Raj studying currently in class 10 and want to take admission in B.H.U 11th so i request you to send me an application form on my e-mail
I.D:
[email protected]
10th March 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

sir i m richasharma studying in class 10 and i want admmision in bhu in 11 so i repuest u to send me an application on my email [email protected]
10th March 2013, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

hi,this is richa i am in 10th standard i want admmision in bhu so can u plz send an application on my email id- [email protected]
14th March 2013, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i wanna to admission dr,10th exm cbse se kri hai...how to tk admission in 11th cls...suggest me
17th March 2013, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

i m gaurav singh i want admmision in bhu in 11 so i repuest u to send me an application on my email
id- [email protected]
17th March 2013, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE
ADMISSION form for
BANARAS HINDU UNIVERSITY IN
CLASS11TH

[email protected]
26th March 2013, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to take admission in BHU so please send me form for class 11th or date of submission
i'll be very thankfull to you
id:[email protected]
1st April 2013, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

BHU main class 11ka form kab milega?
1st April 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i want to take admission in bhu so please send me entrance exam form for class 11th on my email id [email protected]
19th April 2013, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

can you tell me the last date of form submission in chs banaras of class 11th.
22nd April 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

sir I want take admission in BHU, please send me form for 11th class and date of admission..
Thanks and my email I'd [email protected]
23rd April 2013, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir mujhe 11th ka form fillup krna h or form nhi mila kya aap mujhe online form k liye help krenge. Plz sir snd me online form on [email protected] Thanx alot.
25th October 2013, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

LAST DATE OF ENTRANCE TEST OF CLASS -6 AND ADMISSION FORM OF BHU.
7th November 2013, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i m studnt of class 10th n wnt to take admisson in 11th , kindly help me in providing procedure...
10th December 2013, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to take admission in BHU kindly send me the form of class 11th on "[email protected]".
14th December 2013, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am student of class 10th and i want to take admission in bhu so please send me form of class 11th on [email protected]
19th January 2014, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i am while studying in class 10 and i want to get admission in 11th standard in bhu so kindly, send me a form on [email protected]
22nd January 2014, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i am while studying in class 10 and i want to get admission in 11th standard in bhu so kindly, send me ON MY E MAIL [email protected]

thanks ,
sir
8th February 2014, 07:29 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i am while studying in class 10 and i want to get admission in 11th standard in bhu so please send admission form on my e-mail id [email protected]

thank you
11th February 2014, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir I am the student of class 10 now I want to get admission in class 11 of bhu so sir please send the 11th form on my email id [email protected]
13th February 2014, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

I want to know how can i take admission in bhu
15th February 2014, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

respected sir i want to know that can i take admission in class 10 in bhu as now i am in class 9..............
my id:- [email protected]
25th February 2014, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir I am the student of class 10 now I
want to get admission in class 11 of bhu so sir
please send the 11th form on my email id - lamit [email protected]
10th March 2014, 11:37 PM
shishir shahi

Default Re:11th class admission form of Banaras Hindu University

please send entrance exam. form for 11th on my email-id [email protected]
16th March 2014, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

respected sir i am student of class 10 now i want to get admission in cassl 11 in i.com of bhu so sir please send 11th form on my facebook id - sudhansuranjan44@ gmail.com
30th March 2014, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

respected sir, i am ashraf alam of class 10th i want to take admission in BHU for class 11th please send me a form on this email id [email protected]
1st April 2014, 07:56 PM
Pratik Kasyap

Respected Sir, I am Pratik Kasyap of class 10th i want to take admission in BHU for class 11th please send me a form on this email id
[email protected]
4th May 2014, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam , I am Ekansh of class 10 I have filled the form and i want to know about the course for entrace of PCB of 11 class........so please send me information regarding this topic.................on my email id [email protected] You.
15th July 2014, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam , I am Udesh Kumar of class 10 and I want to take admission in Bhu in class 11so, please sir/mam send the 11th form on my email [email protected]
15th July 2014, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/mam I am udesh kumar student of class 10 I want to go Bhu in class 11 so please send me a 11th class enterance form on my email id [email protected]
17th November 2014, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir I am the student of class 10 now I
want to get admission in class 11 of bhu so sir
please send the 11th form on my email id [email protected]
15th December 2014, 11:18 PM
Niraj Kumar Kushwaha

Wink Re: Date of sale of 11th class admission form of Banaras Hindu University

Im a student of Gems English School ,shekaria have passed my 10th and i would like to have 11th in BHU.
15th December 2014, 11:20 PM
Niraj Kumar Kushwaha

Wink Re: Date of sale of 11th class admission form of Banaras Hindu University

Im a student of Gems English School ,shekaria have passed my 10th and i would like to have 11th in BHU. (9955814379)
8th February 2015, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

sir l am Himanshu pathak in class 10th standard .i want to take admission in 11th class in bhu. so please call me sir because I have no I'd . my no. 9097691746 or 9576954877 olease
23rd February 2015, 11:12 AM
satish karn

my self Satish kumar iwant to study in Bhu it is a great dream for to get admission so i request u to please send me admission form date for class 11 on my account sk44528@ gmail.com
15th April 2015, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Sir I m Atul kumar anjan in class 10th . I M FROM BIHAR sir I have no idea admission from BHU I want take to admission in class 11th in BHU
So please sir call me :-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?