13th March 2012, 09:25 PM
susank22

What should I specialize in marketing, finance, IS and HRM? Is SAP course better than MBA?

i have completed mit and now want to complete MBA. what should I specialize in marketing, finance,IS,HRM. if i will do SAP course then is it better to do MBA or not?

6th June 2013, 12:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I specialize in marketing, finance, IS and HRM? Is SAP course better than MBA?

Both SAP and MBA can offer a rewarding job. In order to have a rewarding job after MBA, you must have completed the course from any of the reputed institutions. IIT, IIM, etc are some of the top B-Schools that can be selected for studies. Selection of the stream can be made according to your interest. SAP course is related to programming, and its selection can be made if you are interested in software field. SAP course helps you to get placed in reputed firms with lucrative salary (minimum Rs. 35,000/- at entry level).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?