13th March 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Com after completing 12th with PCM, English and Physical Education?

Can i do b.com after completing 12th with PCM, English and Physical Education?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completing 12th? I am a PCM student
  2. Which college provides B.A honours with scholarship?
  3. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Physical Education after completing 12th Science? -- [New]
  4. Which career option should I opt for a better career opportunity excluding engineering after 12th? I have done my 12th(55%) with PCM and physical education subjects
  5. What should I study after completing 12th Arts?
  6. Can I opt for BCA after completing 12th? I am a student of 12th commerce
  7. What should I do after 12th(Arts)? My 12th subjects are English, History, Geography, Economics and Physical education
  8. How can I join NDA if I have PCB english and physical education
  9. Can I apply for English Honours if scored 64 marks in English of 12th PCM? List of courses with good colleges if secured 54% in 12th PCM? Should I apply for BBA instead of English Honours?
  10. What subject should I choose as a career option after 12th? In 12th I have taken these subjects -geography, physical education, multimedia, english, urdu and web technology
  11. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which book is the best to score good marks in 12th CBSE in various subjects like Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, English, Physical Education? Are mock test papers best for the preparation?
  13. What subject should I choose as a career option after 12th? In 12th I have taken these subjects -geography, physical education, multimedia, english, urdu and web technology
  14. How to take admission in Panjab University after scoring 85.8% in 12th commerce?
  15. Stream to choose after 12th while having Commerce in 12th class?
  16. Difference between B.Com private and correspondence?
  17. What can I do after completing 12th with PCM(67%)
  18. Can I do Ph.D in Physical Education before completing M.Phil?
14th March 2012, 10:19 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can I do B.Com after completing 12th with PCM, English and Physical Education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i do b.com after completing 12th with PCM, English and Physical Education?
Hey friend,

B.Com stands for Bachelor of Commerce

This is a UG Course and the duration for the course is 3 years

For joining in this course you need to satisfy certain eligibility criteria needed for the course.

Eligibility Needed:
  • Candidate need to have completed +2 with accountancy, commerce/ business studies, economics/computer science, statistics/business mathematics as subject in order to be eligible for joining in B.Com course

You are eligible for the B.com Course with completing +2 with PCM,English and Physical education as subjects

Top 10 Colleges for B.com In India

Shri Ram College of Commerce Delhi/NCR, India

NMIMS University Bangalore, India

NMIMS University Mumbai, India

Lady Shri Ram College for Women (LSRC) Delhi/NCR, India

Ramjas College Delhi/NCR, India

Stella Maris College Chennai, India

SNDT Womens University Mumbai, India

NM College Mumbai, India

K.J.Somaiya College of Arts & Commerce Mumbai, India

Mithibai College Mumbai, India

ALL THE BEST
14th March 2012, 12:30 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Com after completing 12th with PCM, English and Physical Education?

Yes, you can do B.Com. after 12th with any stream.

B.Com.-BACHELOR OF COMMERCE is a under Graduate course of three years duration.

The candidate having 12th in any stream even from Science subject like PCM is eligible to apply for B.Com. course.

Some Colleges conducts admission to B.Com. course on the basis of mark secured in 12th and 12th in Commerce has been given preference in admission. Some colleges conduct entrance exam for admission to B.Com.course.
30th May 2013, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do B.Com after completing 12th with PCM, English and Physical Education?

What subjects are available in b.com after 12 p.c.m
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?