14th March 2012, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Will there be any chances for me to have Interview having scored 145 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam?

i have got 145 mark in ibps clerk can i have any chances to have interview in any bank

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be any chance for me to get a call for the Interview having scored 145 marks in IBPS Exam and being a candidate of OBC category?
  2. What are the chances to get interview call after scoring 145 marks in IBPS PO written exam?
  3. Ideas for interview after passing IBPS clerk with 145 marks?
  4. Any chance to get a job after scoring 145/250 in IBPS clerk?
  5. What are the chances to get interview call after scoring 132 marks in IBPS clerk exam in general category?
  6. What are the chances for me in getting Job having scored 113 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from SC category? Tips to prepare for the Interview?
  7. Chances to crack the interview of IBPS clerk exam after scoring 144 marks in IBPS clerk exam? What is the technique to crack it? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. From which Banks I can expect Interview call having secured 145 marks in IBPS Exam?
  9. How should I prepare for the interview of bank clerk?
  10. Can I get selected if scored 86 marks in IBPS CWE-III Clerk exam? -- [New]
  11. Will i have any chance to get Clerk Job having scored 166 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate of OBC category?
  12. Will there be any chance for me to get a Job having scored 166 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from OBC category?
  13. Do I have any chances to get a job in any bank after scoring 176 in IBPS clerk exam? I am in general category
  14. What are the chances for me to get a call for the Interview having scored 160 marks in Clerk Exam being a candidate from OBC category?
  15. Can I get a chance for the Interview having scored 144 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate of OBC category?
  16. How can I get more marks in IBPS clerk exam? Which are the best books for general awareness? i have scored 148 in IBPS clerk exam
  17. Am I eligible to get a call for the Interview having scored 124 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam?
  18. Will I get my marks for IBPS Exam to rectify the mistakes?
29th April 2013, 05:29 PM
aklk224

Thumbs up Re: Will there be any chances for me to have Interview having scored 145 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have got 145 mark in ibps clerk can i have any chances to have interview in any bank
Dear Friend,
You cannot Expect anything.It depends upon the Cutoff marks .Total 200 marks written test exam

Recently IBPS Clerk 2013 Cutoff marks in
Andhrapradesh :
General :118
OBC: 118
SC:113
ST:99

In Tamilnadu:
for OBC:95
SC:85

Karnataka :
General :120
OBC: 85
SC:85

Mention your state.All the Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?