14th March 2012, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

List of various entrance exams for Engineering streams like IITs ,NITs and other esteem colleges after completing 12th? List of few good JR colleges in Navi Mumbai? What's the admission procedure for the same?

My son is appearing Xth ICSC board from Navi Mumbai during March'12. I further wants him to change to State board (Science).There are few private institutions offering Integrated courses, which does not require students to attend regular colleges. Are there reliable such institutions in Navi Mumbai. Is it worth to send students there by paying huge fees. What are the Maharashtra board norms for XI/XIIth. What are the various intrance exams for Engg streams (IIT/NIT other colleges) after XIIth. What are the few good Jr colleges in Navi Mumbai. What is the admission procedure. Pl help.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in law after scoring 65% in 12th? List of colleges in Navi Mumbai which conduct this course?
  2. List of engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai?
  3. List and fee structure of colleges providing MBBS in Electronic college in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? From where to get the forms?
  4. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria and fee structure for diploma courses(Automobile engineering) in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane Area?
  5. How may I get information regarding B.Ed entrance exams? List of colleges along with their admission procedure in Mumbai for the same? List of ALC centers where I can get B.Ed entrance exam forms?
  6. Which are the colleges in Mumbai, Thane or Navi Mumbai where I can get admission in 2nd year Civil?
  7. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  8. Which one course should I opt for best career opportunities either BMS or B.Sc after completion of my 12th? List of the reputed colleges for the same?
  9. Procedure to get admission in LLB after completing B.Com? Is there any entrance exam? List of colleges in India? -- [New]
  10. List of colleges for M.E Electronics course in Satellite Communication? Score required in GATE to get admission in IITs and NITs?
  11. How can I join Genetics if I am a student of PCM?
  12. How much salary will I get after completing Automobile Engineering from IITs, NIT and other good colleges like BIT, SRM?
  13. How to do Automobile Engineering after scoring 45% in 10th? List of diploma colleges in Thane and Navi Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which are the BCA colleges in Navi Mumbai?
  15. Colleges offering Master of Marketing Management course in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai?
  16. List of colleges offering Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai?
  17. List of the civil engineering colleges in mumbai and navi mumbai?
  18. List of the colleges offering Master in Marketing Management in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai?
14th June 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of various entrance exams for Engineering streams like IITs ,NITs and other esteem colleges after completing 12th? List of few good JR colleges in Navi Mumbai? What's the admission procedure for the same?

i have got 61 % in 12th and 41 marks in cet shall i9 get any colleges in navi mumbai engineering
4th June 2016, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of various entrance exams for Engineering streams like IITs ,NITs and other esteem colleges after completing 12th? List of few good JR colleges in Navi Mumbai? What's the admission procedure for the same?

My son got 56 % in 12th & cet in 38 marks can he get any college in Mumbai for electronic plz give any advice or help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?