14th March 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job can I get after completing MSc Medical Microbiology with first class? In which areas can I work? Universities offering Ph.D in medical microbiology? How to get admission?

Sir, I have completed MSc Medical Microbiology with first class.I have 4 years of teaching experience and got some laboratory exposure also. Please suggest a suitable job for me.And tell me what are the areas i can work with. I am also interested in research.Please tell me which are the universities offering PhD in Medical Microbiology? and how can i get admission in that.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in Chennai offering MSc medical microbiology? Entrance exams and jobs placements in Medical Microbiology?
  2. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  3. Institutions in India offering PhD in Medical Microbiology? -- [New]
  4. List of top universities offering M.Ed Microbiology? How to get admission?
  5. Can I do MSc in medical microbiology or Ph.D in medical microbiology?
  6. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Universities for M.Sc (Microbiology) with distance education?
  8. After completing MSc medical microbiology which medical college can I get in India?
  9. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  10. How to get admission in MSc medical microbiology course?
  11. Institutes offering MSc Medical Microbiology in India?
  12. What are the suitable research topics for Phd in medical Microbiology?
  13. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc medical microbiology with first class?
  14. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  15. Can a MBBS student go for MSc and Ph.D integrated course in Medical Microbiology and genetics? Institute in Delhi and NCR offering the course? Any job opportunities in medical colleges?
  16. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Microbiology or Ph.D in Medical Microbiology through distance learning?
  17. List of institutes offering M.Sc. course in Medical Microbiology?
  18. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
14th June 2012, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of job can I get after completing MSc Medical Microbiology with first class? In which areas can I work? Universities offering Ph.D in medical microbiology? How to get admission?

what is medical microbiology?what are the jobs available?
9th September 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of job can I get after completing MSc Medical Microbiology with first class? In which areas can I work? Universities offering Ph.D in medical microbiology? How to get admission?

Sir, I have completed MSc Medical Microbiology with first class.I have 3 and half years of teaching experience and got laboratory exposure also. Please suggest a suitable job for me.And tell me what are the areas i can work with. I am also interested in research.Please tell me which are the universities offering PhD in Medical Microbiology? and how can i get admission in that.
4th November 2012, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

i want medical microbiology available institutions universities and colleges.
give me a detail in mail pls. [email protected] ph; 8344832760
25th December 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

I want to do m.sc in medical microbiology/agriculture microbiology.i'hv passed b.sc microbiology with 70% marks from sms.government modal science college gwalior (m.p).so please suggist me about best college in north india but first prefference to delhi and top college of delhi or other city of india.give me detail on my [email protected]
13th February 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

i am studying b.tech bio.technology. after finished my degree i want to do m.Sc in medical microbiology .how i am apply and what kind of job available or shell i get hospital or medical college professor?
19th May 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

what kind jobcan i get after completing msc medical microbiology with first class
24th May 2013, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

i have completed 2 with good marks ; iam confused between bsc medical and bsc human genetics . Please tell me which has more scope in future and please also tell me that what k ind of job are available in both these field
24th May 2013, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

ihave completed my 2 with good marks ,i am confused between bsc medical and bsc human genetics ,please tell me which has more scope in future , what kind of job are available in both of the courses
23rd June 2013, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have completed my intermediate and thought to go with subjects like microbiology,genetics,chemistry(MGC) in bsc .is it helpful
in future to get a good job ? if it so then what kind of jobs i can get? if not , which subject i should go with for Bsc by which i can get good job in future?and also suggest me after Bsc what should i study?
20th January 2014, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

I have completed. M.sc medical microbiology in pudu
.pls suggest wt kind of jobs available for me with good salary

(
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?