14th March 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Is it preferable to do higher studies or should I continue with my job?

sir,I am working as an rf engineer in Icomm tele ltd in hyd since 2010.I have gained 2 years of experience in RF field.now i want to continue my higher studies ....
is it preferrable to do higher studies or continue with my job.....
please valuable suggestions

regards
ram

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do after B.Tech electronics and communication
  2. What should I study after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  3. Should I continue my job search or go for higher studies after completing B.E. in Biotechnology?
  4. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology?
  5. What should I do after completion of BA course? Can I take a job in Bank or continue for higher studies?
  6. What should I do after completion of BA course? Can I take a job in Bank or continue for higher studies? -- [New]
  7. Should I give the entrance exam this year after my bachelor's degree gets complete in June this year?
  8. Which is more preferable, doing higher studies after graduation or to do job for few years and then complete post graduation?
  9. How to continue higher studies my Bio Medical Engineering field?
  10. What exactly we need to do after completion of diploma course?
  11. Should I go for a job or higher studies after having few backlogs in 6th semester? Will the backlogs affect me for higher studies?
  12. How to become an Astrobiologist after completing 12th grade with science stream ?Which subjects should I go for BSc?
  13. What to do after completing BSc IT? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What should I do if don't have money to study in 10th standard?
  15. What should I do for my higher studies to have a better job in future?
  16. Details about the BSc Biotechnology exam date? Which exam is suitable for me?
  17. What should I do after B.Tech if I am in final year
  18. How may I continue my studies in B.F.A? I've done my higher secondary education and diploma in Fashion designing
12th September 2012, 01:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it preferable to do higher studies or should I continue with my job?

Generally pursuing higher studies is the better option. After the course, you can expect better career prospects with increased salary. But in your case, it’s better to continue higher studies without affecting your career. Distance/correspondence education is offered for M.Tech/MBA programs. If you are a diploma holder then you can go for B.Tech/B.E degree in correspondence.
26th September 2012, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it preferable to do higher studies or should I continue with my job?

sir,am working as a Architectural draftman in qatar.more than 4 year of gap after complete my higher secondary..now i want to study more,,is that possible..
4th April 2014, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

If you having right time to complete your higher studies so you must go for that option
because time lost means opportunity lost !!!!
A person who is highly qualified get more opportunities to get promoted..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?