14th March 2012, 07:53 PM
coolamit1515

Syllabus and previous years question papers of Airport Authority of India Junior Executives Air Traffic Controller?

Hi,

Plz send the syllabus and previous question papers of Airport Authority of India Junior Executives - Air Traffic controler ASAP.

Rgrds,
Amit.

Related Questions:
  1. Download previous years solved question papers of Airport Authority of India Junior Traffic Executives recruitment exam
  2. What's the examination pattern, syllabus and how may i get previous year papers of Junior Executive Air Traffic Controller?
  3. Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Air Traffic Controller) recruitment exam?
  4. Previous year solved question paper of ATC of Airport Authority of India? -- [New]
  5. Exam pattern of jr. Executive(air traffic controller) in airport authority of india
  6. Previous years question papers for Junior Executive for Airport Authority of India? Syllabus for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Question papers and syllabus for Junior Assistant Fire Service in Airport Authority of India?
  8. Airport Authority of India Junior Executive Previous years question papers?
  9. Previous year question papers for Airport Authority of India junior executive (civil)?
  10. Syllabus for Junior Executive Air Traffic Controller
  11. Sample questions for Civil Engineering for Junior Executives in Airport Authority of India?
  12. Previous year question papers of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive exam?
  13. Syllabus and previous year solved question papers of Junior Assistant post in Airport Authority of India?
  14. When the application form of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) recruitment will be released? Syllabus and sample question papers for preparation?
  15. Previous 10 years question papers of Airport Authority of India?
  16. Junior Executive syllabus and sample question papers for Airport Authority of India recruitment exam?
  17. What is the syllabus for Junior Assistant(Fireman) for airport authority of India?
  18. Previous year question paper of Junior Assistant(Fire) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority Of India?
19th March 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous years question papers of Airport Authority of India Junior Executives Air Traffic Controller?

no, i hav no question, i want to know abt question patteren
28th March 2012, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous years question papers of Airport Authority of India Junior Executives Air Traffic Controller?

please suggest me the best possible way to prepare for aai(ATC) in IT.what are the books i should use to prepare for it
28th March 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

i want junior executive information technology syllabus
2nd April 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

please suggest me the best possible way to prepare for aai(ATC) .what are the books i should use to prepare for it
6th April 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

this is shraddha from jaunpur...plz send me the perspective date of examination of junior executive(INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY) and syllabus..my mailing id is:"[email protected]"
plzz... m eagerly waiting...
10th April 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the syllabus for HR executive on my email [email protected]
12th April 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Please detail me on the syllabus for AAI HR?
13th April 2012, 10:53 PM
akansha.mahendras

please mail me the syllabus and last year papers of airport authority of india Junior Executives Air Traffic Controller.i m from computer science branch
30th May 2012, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

please send me question pattern and syllabus for ATC and junior executive to mail [email protected]
28th June 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi im chandu I want previous atc electronics papers r questions if u know plz mail me
[email protected]
8th August 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

may i have electrical engineering previous question paper for airport authority of India ?
22nd July 2013, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

I am a B.Tech in Computer Science in final year. Please suggest me whether i am eligible to give ATC junioe executive xam or not? And syllabus for preparation. Mail me on [email protected]
8th October 2015, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
i would like to know that it is required for me to study some subjects of electronics also or my subjects are enough to pass the exam. i have done b-tech in information technology. Would you please send me some previous year question paper or model papers of atc.
thanking you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?