2nd January 2011, 12:48 PM
ajay098

Can I write Air Force entrance exam after completing Intermediate? How much percentage should we score in 12th?

sir,can i write the air force entrance examination after completing my intermediate.How much percentage should we score in intermediate please tell me answer for this question.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Indian Air Force entrance exam after completing class 12th scoring 66.2% marks?
  2. How can I join Indian Air Force as a Pilot after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? Percentage required to join? Entrance exams to join?
  3. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 10th? What is the eligibility criteria required for applying?
  4. How to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  6. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of 12th? Percentage required to join?
  7. How can I join the Indian Air Force after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? Which exam do I have to write? -- [New]
  8. Can I get a job in Air Force after completing my intermediate with 92%
  9. How can I become a great Pilot after completing intermediate?
  10. How can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th Arts stream with Mathematics?
  11. How to join Air Force Course after completing 12th? How to apply for it?
  12. How should I write Air Force entrance if I am a 12th standard student?
  13. How can I Join Air Force and what are the requirements?
  14. What is the percentage required for 12th results to become an Air Force Pilot?
  15. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  16. Can I join Indian Air Force with 84% in Maths, 87% in Physics, 93% in English and 88.2% aggregate in 12th?
  17. What kind of entrance exam is available to join Indian Air Force for B.Com graduate?
  18. Am I eligible to join Airforce if I have scored 70% marks in Bihar board examination?
22nd May 2011, 12:24 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write Air Force entrance exam after completing Intermediate? How much percentage should we score in 12th?

The three branches of the Air force are
  • Flying,
  • Ground duty
  • and Technical branch.

The officer cadre provides opportunities for men with 10+2 / Intermediate (only in the Flying branch), graduates (all three branches), engineers (all three branches) and postgraduates (all branches except the Flying branch) in the various positions. Women with graduate (all three branches), engineering (all three branches) and post graduate degrees (all branches except the Flying branch) have openings as an Officer in the Air force.

You can join NDA for joining AIRFORCE.. by taking the exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) which is conducted twice a year....

Qualifications: You should have passed your 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics.No percentage requirement...

This is applicable only to men.
22nd May 2011, 12:26 AM
rajan nagar

Question Re: Can I write Air Force entrance exam after completing Intermediate? How much percentage should we score in 12th?

above 60%
22nd May 2011, 01:14 AM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I write Air Force entrance exam after completing Intermediate? How much percentage should we score in 12th?

On the basis of your educational qualification you are eligible to join Indian Air Force by appearing in NDA Examination.

National Defence Academy examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year in the month of April and August. Minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for the exam is that the candidate must be 10+2 passout from any of the recognised educational board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as qualifying subjects. Candidate must be in between the age limit of 16 1/2 to 19 years on the date of commecement of training.

To appesr for NDA exam, there is NO minimum percentage bar to be eligible for exam. 10+2 appearing students can also apply for the exam. For furthure details you can visit following websites.....
www.upsc.gov.in
www.careerairforce.nic.in
22nd May 2011, 02:40 PM
shoebahmed89

yes u can join airforce by completing ur intermediate with PCM and 60 % marks
22nd May 2011, 05:56 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

If you want to write air force exam then you should have qualify high school examination with PCM obtain min. 60% aggregate.
After that you will have chance to appear in NDA (national defence exam.), conducted by upsc, every year.
For more information you can visit the official site of upsc-www.upsc.gov.in
ok, best of luck.
22nd May 2011, 06:02 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

If you want to write air force exam then you should have qualify high school examination with PCM obtain min. 60% aggregate.
After that you will have chance to appear in NDA (national defence exam.), conducted by upsc, every year.
For more information you can visit the official site of upsc-www.upsc.gov.in
ok, best of luck.
5th July 2011, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

can i write air force exam after completing intermediate i got percentage 75% in pcm in supplemantary
5th July 2011, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

can i write air force exam after intermediate i got percentage in 75% pcm in supplemantery exam
6th July 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

CAN WRITE AIR FORCE EXAM IN FINAL YEAR OF INTERMEDIATE BEFORE COMPLETE INTERMEDIATE
6th September 2011, 11:34 PM
prashanth abhinav

respected sir, i have completed intermediate of ssc board with commerce group sir can i able to airforce what should be the quilification which exam i had to attened when it will be pls kindly inform to no-7416418752 or email on [email protected]
17th September 2011, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

i have 45% in 12 sci how i can career in air force
17th September 2011, 09:49 PM
vasu&sakshi

Smile Re: Can I write Air Force entrance exam after completing Intermediate? How much percentage should we score in 12th?

Hi friend,
Yes, you can do this but have given Qualifications & age

Qualifications:- You should pass 12th with Maths& Physic.

if given Qualifications & age have you then you should writ the airforce entrance exam

All the best.......
17th September 2011, 11:17 PM
bhabanisankardas

Location: Jaypurkilla(Near Pipili College), Pipili, Puri, Orissa, India 752104

hi,

As you know UPSC conduct IAF entrance exam twice a year. Yes, you can sit in Air Force Entrance Exam.

Eligibility:
1. You have the combination Physic, Math in 10+2th level.
2. Age should be between 16-21yr.

Best of Luck
18th September 2011, 01:00 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay098 View Post
i write the air force entrance examination after completing my intermediate
you can surely join the Air Force after completing your 12th by giving the NDA (National Defense Academy) exam..you should be a 12th pass-out with PCM as your subjects in 12th and you should be within the age limit of 16.5-19 years

The exam takes place twice in a year..once in April and other in August

You should be physically fit and should not be colourblind..all the best
18th September 2011, 02:00 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Its great opportunity to you to serve for your own country,if you have the caliber you must join the Indian Army.

As you have already completed your graduation level,then you can apply for then you can get chance to take admission in Indian Army.

There are some selection procedure such as:

Combined Defense Services (CDS) Exam is generally conducted twice a year by the Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) to recuirt the Indian Military Academy(IMA), Officers Training Academy(OTA), Naval Academy and Air Force Academy(AFA)

According to the Eligibility Criteria:

Flying branch as pilot will be selected through Short Service Commission for men & women

i)19 to 23 years
ii)19 to 25 years for CPL Holders which is issued by DGCA ,India.
Upper age limit is relaxed up to 25 years.

Marital Status:
You have to be Single.

Nationality:
You have to be Indian

Men and women can apply for the examination.

Educational Qualifications

1:You have to be Graduate of 3 years course in any discipline from a recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level.

or
You should have a degree of BE / B Tech of 4 years course from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together.

2. Final year students can also apply,having no backlog and minimum 60 % aggregate marks in the previous year's semesters.

Generally,the notice is published in the month of March and September every year.

keep visiting the official site:http://careerairforce.nic.in/career_...ly_branch.html
16th August 2013, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 63.4% in intermediate but my chemistry persentage is only 55% can I get a job in air force??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?