14th March 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in railways after finishing BSc? How to prepare for it

If i finished my B.sc then how to prepare or get job in railway?

19th March 2012, 10:19 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in railways after finishing BSc? How to prepare for it

You can definitely apply for a job in railways after completing B.SC. You should attend the RRB exam conducted by UPSC as part of this. You should be aware about the structure and pattern of the exam and prepare accordingly for this exam. RRB exam is one of the most competitive examinations held in the country and it requires good preparation from the part of the candidates to crack the exam. You can refer the previous year question papers and other competitive guides and practice accordingly for the exam. If you qualify in the written test you will be called for the personal interview also.
26th April 2012, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in railways after finishing BSc? How to prepare for it

how to prepare for RRB exam
27th June 2012, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

i m 12th pass 61% get job profail in relwe TC job pezzz call me 9199837399 [email protected]
27th September 2013, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

i am BSC(IT) graduates i want job in railways if you have any information then call me on 9773352104
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?