14th March 2012, 11:52 PM
gau_24

What are the documents required to apply for MHT CET? How much time is required to receive the non creamy layer certificate?

what are the documents required for applying for mht-cet?? and when do we have to submit those documents i.e at time of applying for cet or at time applying for college??? and how much time is required for receiving the non creamy layer certificate??? PLEASE reply as soon as possible i have to apply this year!!

6th June 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the documents required to apply for MHT CET? How much time is required to receive the non creamy layer certificate?

Is the domicile certificate necessary for verification at ARC for MHCET 2012? I have my birth certificate(Maharashtra) and I am a resident of Maharashtra but I do not have my domicile certificate. Is it necessary or will the birth certificate do?

Thank you.
15th June 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the documents required to apply for MHT CET? How much time is required to receive the non creamy layer certificate?

NON CREAM LAYER CERTIFICATE REQUIRE FOR SC CAST
10th June 2013, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

For engineering admission non criminal certificate

Is nessesar yes or not? If we don't have certificate
then what can I do? Reply soon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?