15th March 2012, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for minority scholarship for IIT JEE? I am a student of 12th and going to appear for IIT JEE exam

I am student of 12th and going to appear for iit-jee-2012 examination my caste is jain.so can i apply for minority schoralship for iit-jee-2012..?
i mean are jains considered in minority..?

15th March 2012, 09:18 AM
ramandeep.2dec

Default Re: Can I apply for minority scholarship for IIT JEE? I am a student of 12th and going to appear for IIT JEE exam

Sorry to say but Jains are not considered in minority. In India, there is religious minority based on their population not on the basis of Caste. So, you can not apply for minority scholarship fir IIT-JEE
15th March 2012, 07:51 PM
100BSNL

Default Re: Can I apply for minority scholarship for IIT JEE? I am a student of 12th and going to appear for IIT JEE exam

FILL minority list in google and see it will help u
16th March 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

will in i.i.t/j.e.e test of this year muslim wl b considered in 4.5% qota ? How many total number of seats are reservd @ 4.5% ?
19th March 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

is jain falls in minority? I m a student of 12 th class nd goin 2 appear for jee can i
claim 4 minority class?
2nd April 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

IF ONE FAILS IN HINDI OR ENGLISH. CAN HE GIVE IIT EXAM?
12th August 2015, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

I am student of 12th and going to appear for iit-jee-2012 examination my caste is jain.so can i apply for minority schoralship for iit-jee-2012..?
i mean are jain considered in minority..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?