15th March 2012, 10:08 AM
muthulakshmi14

Which Private Jobs is best suitable for my Profile having completed BE in CSE and MBA in Marketing and working as Development Officer in LIC?

I have completed B.E(CSE) with MBA(Marketing) working as development officer in LIC but getting very less amount as salary, Now I got private job which is suitable for my profile with good package what should i do?

Related Questions:
  1. Which job is suitable for me after completing B.E(CSC), MBA(marketing) in regular college
  2. How to change my career as a software engineer? I have completed B.Tech CSE
  3. Eligibility for tnpsc examination after doing MBA? What post is suitable for me?
  4. Am I eligible for IFBI Banking course if completed MBA HR & Marketing and working as a Business Development Executive being a 29 years old candidate?
  5. Should I go for MBA regular course or MBA distance course while working in Crystal Ceremic industry as a development officer?
  6. What are the suitable government jobs for MCA and ME graduates?
  7. Best suitable jobs in Haryana? I have done MBA in Marketing/HR
  8. Which firm and profile is the best for MBA graduates in finance and marketing specialization?
  9. Which bank job is suitable for me being MBA in finance and marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Those can contact me who want to work as an LIC agent at Pune
  11. Which area offers better professional growth and working environment between Mechanical engineering and MBA in Marketing and Operations ( dual specialization)?
  12. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing?
  13. How can I get High Salary job being a B.Tech Computer Science Engineer and having 2 years of working experience as an Online Marketing Associate? -- [New]
  14. LIC development officer model question papers
  15. Possible jobs for person with night blindness?
  16. What are the government jobs for students having MBA in marketing? Are there any Semi Government companies for Marketing Jobs?
  17. Any better vacancy available for MBA Marketing students in government or private sector?
  18. Am I suitable for Short Hand Jobs being a candidate having completed MBA in HR and with an age of 30 years?
21st March 2012, 01:18 PM
sunilkoppam

Default Re: Which Private Jobs is best suitable for my Profile having completed BE in CSE and MBA in Marketing and working as Development Officer in LIC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by muthulakshmi14 View Post
I have completed B.E(CSE) with MBA(Marketing) working as development officer in LIC but getting very less amount as salary, Now I got private job which is suitable for my profile with good package what should i do?
Dear Madam, LIC development officer Job is the one you will get all facilities of a PVT job, you have freedom along with avenues to earn Incentive Bonus, The IB is unlimited and once as the experience increases you will find good IB. Apart from that you are entitled to get all the benefits of a PSU like leaves, medi claim, meal coupons, LTC, and TA/DA. The most important is the pension according to LIC pension rules of 1995, which no pvt co can offer, I know its tough time in industry have patience and work hard.
4th September 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Private Jobs is best suitable for my Profile having completed BE in CSE and MBA in Marketing and working as Development Officer in LIC?

i am studying in second year of be degree cource want to give gov. exam like mpsc hiw to prepare for it during degree cource?
21st September 2012, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Which job is suitable for me completed BE(CSC), MBA(Marketing) in regular college, Currently working as a Development officer in LIC, Dont like this LAZY job? Got opportunity in private sector with high package?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?