15th March 2012, 04:58 PM
Manukana

What minimum percentage is needed in B.Tech to take admission in MS course with automobile stream in Germany?

I want to do ms in germany and i want to do ms in automobile if i want to get into the good universty how munch % should i have in btech
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  2. What is the minimum required percentage in B.Tech for doing MS in top universities of Germany?
  3. Admission procedure and total expense to study MS(Automobile) in Germany?
  4. How much percentage is needed to get in B.Tech? What are the other requirements? -- [New]
  5. How to do MS in Automobile engineering in Germany? What is the qualification needed in Germany?
  6. Can I pursue MS course with automobile engineering in Germany or France after completion of my B.Tech in EEE stream?
  7. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in Germany in Graduation? I have done intermediate from commerce stream
  9. Minimum salary of an Diploma Automobile Engineer? Percentage needed to get in Automobile Engineering College?
  10. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany?
  11. List of top universities for MS in automobile in Germany? What is their fee structure?
  12. List of colleges which offers admission to study MS in Germany?
  13. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  14. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering? Requirements for getting admission into the course in USA and Germany?
  15. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  16. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
  17. Can I get any scholarship to study in Germany after passing B.Tech? I have a percentage of 70
  18. How to do Automobile Engineering in Germany?
12th November 2014, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What minimum percentage is needed in B.Tech to take admission in MS course with automobile stream in Germany?

Hi im magesh, B.E.Mecanical(6.1CGPA) in 2014..i wanna MS in german...im eligible or not..and what are the basic requirments.
15th October 2015, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What minimum percentage is needed in B.Tech to take admission in MS course with automobile stream in Germany?

Hi. I want to do my automobile engineering in Germany how much %. Should I have in my 2 exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?