16th March 2012, 11:27 AM
vermashiksha

Subjects and the career options for non medical and commerce? I am interested in Maths and Physics

i want to know about the subjects and career option for non med and commerce i m intrested in maths and physics but i totally hate chemistry i m confused as everyone says there are many scoops after taking commerce please help me

27th April 2012, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Subjects and the career options for non medical and commerce? I am interested in Maths and Physics

I am Non med.subject please help me optional subject
1st May 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Subjects and the career options for non medical and commerce? I am interested in Maths and Physics

i m interested in non-medical and commerce. so, what are the career option for this?
10th June 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

jam interested in computer. science.and my maths and physics is good. so. please help for which. stream. is good.
3rd January 2013, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Subjects & career option for non medical? I am intersted in physics and chemistry
19th March 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

non medical subject please display
p.p.singh
30th April 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

subjects of non mrdical
24th July 2013, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

what can i do by taking commerce with math ?
4th November 2013, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

I am in 10class. Iwant to know which strem is good for me? I want to do job. I am interested in maths ,painting. Please tell me fast.
10th November 2013, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

I am student of class 12 in maths .what is the interance exams should i give?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?