16th March 2012, 12:35 PM
dhana lakshmi32

What are my chances for interview after scoring 140? I have done my B.E in MPIE

Hello Sir
Iam dhana lakshmi, i have done my b.e in m.p.i.e, recently i selected in ibps clerks written exam, and i have scored 140 belongs to obc in andhra pradesh, what are the chances of my interview will banks cal for interview, what are the interview question asked for engineers.Please send details to my mail i.d asap thanking you sir

Related Questions:
  1. What are my chances in good college after scoring 140 in B.Arch(ST Category)?
  2. Chances of getting a medical seat in general merit category after scoring 140/250 in Manipal Entrance Exam?
  3. What are my options after scoring 140 marks in AIEEE? Can I get any NIT or Thapar, DAIICT or Nirma? What are my chances to get a seat?
  4. What is the interview schedule of IBPS clerical exam? I have scored 140 marks
  5. Can I get government homeopath college after scoring 135-140 in JENPARH?
  6. What are the chances of getting interview call after scoring 109 marks in ISRO electronics
  7. What are the chances to get interview call after scoring 145 marks in IBPS PO written exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Will I be able to take around 150 after scoring 135-140 in JENPARH?
  9. Can I get MBBS course in any good college after scoring 140 marks in Maharashtra CET?
  10. In which colleges I can get admission with a score of 140 marks in AIEEE?
  11. Can i expect a rank around 150 after scoring 135-140 in JENPARH?
  12. What are the chances to get interview call after scoring 132 marks in IBPS clerk exam in general category?
  13. Can I get student visa for Australia after B.E in Electronics and communication and scoring 6.5 bands in Australia? -- [New]
  14. Is it possible to get admission in M.E in Anna University Civil afer scoring cutoff score of 34.140 in TANCET?
  15. Can I get admission in government colleges of India after scoring 140 in AIEEE?
  16. What can be my rank after scoring 140/200?
  17. Chances of getting rejected during Visa interview if have 18 backlogs?
  18. Will I get engineering college in Counseling in Chennai after scoring 140 to 150 cutoff?
27th April 2022, 09:41 AM
jacobleo329

Default Re: What are my chances for interview after scoring 140? I have done my B.E in MPIE

Good day,Frustrated, but understandable. Let me help you with a strategy! When taking the exams in school and applying for jobs, preparation comes before results.

I studied hard during my IBPS preparation so that I was prepared to get at least 180/200 overall. Some of my friends got closer to 160/200 which is just above your 140/200 and they did not pass.

But a genius friend (my grade point average was below him) scored around 190 and he rocked the interview as well because of his attitude, confidence, and preparation.

You may have a chance if you score above 150 if you don't belong to any category rest it depends on seats available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?