16th March 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Can a CBSE board student who has passed 10th and 12th from CBSE appear in UPTU?

Iam in cbse board so i want to ask that a cbse board student who has passed 10 and 12 from cbse can appear in ubtu

Related Questions:
  1. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  2. Can I apply for Merit Scholarship if secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE and 87.6% in 12th CBSE?
  3. Am I eligible for JEXPO while studying in CBSE board?
  4. Is it better to continue in CBSE board after 10th or change to State board to go for Engnieering?
  5. Registration procedure to study 10th CBSE for 9th Open Schooling candidate?
  6. Date of declaration of results of CBSE board exam? I have passed 10th from CBSE affiliated school
  7. Possibility to migrate from ISC Board to 12th CBSE for 11th student? -- [New]
  8. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  9. Scholarship for 12th CBSE Board passed SC student who has secured 78.12% marks?
  10. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Do companies give preference to students who have passed out the CBSE board?
  12. Will I be able to secure 95% in 12th CBSE if secured 87.69% in 10th UP State Board?
  13. CBSE or State Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  14. Whether NIOS Board is equivalent to CBSE/ICSE Board? Is it a barrier if completed 12th NIOS after 11th CBSE?
  15. CBSE Board and reference books for the preparation of 12th CBSE board exam?
  16. What is the admission criteria for MBBS? My daughter is 10th standard student from CBSE
  17. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  18. How many MBBS seats are reserved for CBSE student in Gujarat? Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board after completing 10th?
27th June 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a CBSE board student who has passed 10th and 12th from CBSE appear in UPTU?

i, had appeared for std 10th (cbse course) board exams from panchgani, disttrict satara, maharashtra state. i appeared in march 2012 and have secured 88% in this board exam, i want to know about scholarships avaliable for students and the details regarding the avaliablity of forms for the same.or the name of site to get the details .please send a reply soon.. on the following email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?