17th March 2012, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

List of the top companies along with their web address, offering industrial training?

i am dushyant kumar singh. i want to do six month training in good industries. kindly send me the list of company provide six month training with web-site

12th June 2013, 01:04 AM
sushildhaker

Default Re: List of the top companies along with their web address, offering industrial training?

If you are from mechanical engineering then Tool rooms under MSME govt of India are best option for 6 months/ 6 weeks/1 month/2 month/3 months industrial training.These are funded by govt so their fee is low as compared to other institutes and they are providing training using practicals on machines in all departments like testing,quality,machining,forging,calibration etc.These tool rooms are-

Central institute of tool design,Hyderabad
Central tool room ,Ludhiana
Central tool room and training centre,Kolkata
Central institute of hand tools , Jalandhar
Hand tool design and training centre ,Nagaur
Indo German tool room,Ahemdabad
Indo German tool room Aurangabad
Indo German tool room Indore
Indo -Danish Tool room ,Jamshedpur
Central tool room and training centre,Bhubneswar
Institute of training and tool room ,Lucknow
Govt tool room and training centre,Bangalore
Tool room and training centre,Delhi
Govt tool room and training centre ,Mysore
Tool room and training centre ,Mapusa.

Once you type any one name in google then you will find these institute's website easily.

..............................Good luck.............................................. ................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?