17th March 2012, 12:26 PM
ashish bothara

How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?

Sir, I am very keen to do my MS mechanical engineering in germany. What is the admission procedure? How much mark should be scored in GRE and IELTS to get free education? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam? And what are the top university offering mechanical engineering in germany(along with scholarship) . Can we join in german college with writing GRE and IELTS?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  2. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany?
  3. How can I do MBA in Germany? Is it compulsory to write GRE or IELTS? I'm doing B.Tech and have 65% marks till now
  4. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  5. Which exam to write GRE or IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  8. Detailed admission procedure and eligibility to study MS(Chemical Engineering) in Germany? Cutoff marks required in GRE and IELTS to get scholarship? -- [New]
  9. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  10. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available?
  11. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  12. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany if appearing in IELTS?
  13. Which exam is better between IELTS and TOFEL? Should I take GRE if I want to pursue MS in Germany? Will I get good universities and scholarships after scoring 62% in B.E?
  14. List of colleges with fee structure and scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany? Procedure to apply for GRE and GMAT? Examination date, maximum attempts and syllabus of GRE and GMAT?
  15. Which is required to study masters in Germany IELTS or GRE?
  16. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  17. How can I pursue M.Tech in Germany through scholarship? Best university for M.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) in Germany? Which is best among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL for it?
  18. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
12th May 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?

I Want to do masters in pharma in germany.now am doing b-pharmacy 3rd year.what is the process for m.s.?In gre,tofel,ielts which is necessary.if all are important i want to learn all these... I heard some universities ask gre,some are ask tofel,ielts.Is it true? how much score is required for getting free scolership? then what are the opportunities are there in germany for b-pharmacy students? plese ggive me reply soon.
21st June 2012, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?

I have completed my B.E with 72% in Electronics & Telecommunication in 2011. I have even answered GRE new pattern and scored 290 out of 340.
I need to know what are cut offs in Germany for Ms courses in Telecommunication. I wish to do MS from Germany!
Where will I get all this details?
28th July 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE ANY SCHOLARSHIP FOR STUDY IN UK?
4th November 2012, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir , I wanna do MS in USA .. I am planning to write GRE .. When is that exam conducted ? and how much scholarship i can get from writing GRE ? how can TOEFL help me getting a scholarship ? How to prepare for GRE ? Please reply sir , Thanking you !!
31st December 2012, 06:43 PM
aerosucks

No cut off marks actually a sound academic record is needed , GRE required for admission in Germany for some universities but not for all.

IELTS is needed for English language proficiency (6 bands normally) , TOEFL also accepted.

a good academic record will help, all government universities are state funded which have very low tuition fees, but not free you will need to few hundred euros an year. And if you really low on money please consider that living expense is high in Germany expect 400-600 euros a month minimum needed money for a month.

a motivation letter and recommendation letters from your faculty, some courses may need knowledge of basic german.

you will need to apply to different universities directly. for mechanical most universities are good

these are good for mechanical

Berlin technical university

hamburg technical university

Stuttgart technical university

and you will have to choose a sub-course in mechanical engineering.
12th April 2013, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

How to study MBBS In canada after giving IELTS in india?
13th April 2013, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

what is gre cut off score for free mba in germany
1st June 2013, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

which country is best for doing ms in ece ? It's necessary to write both gre & toefl to get into top universities.? what criteria is required for scholarship
27th September 2013, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

I've finish my university level, and i got second class lower and i want to study in germany, i want to ask can i get admission in any university.
19th February 2014, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I have completed BE in Information Science with 77%. I have 4.8 years of professional experience in Nokia Siemens Networks ( Telecommunications ) and 1.4 years in Cisco Systems ( Networks ). I want to pursue higher education in telecommunications in Germany. Please advice regarding the cost all together and scholarships.

Thanks & Regards
Mookambika
8th September 2014, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

list out the German uuniversity for ms in mechanical which do not consider gre score ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?