17th March 2012, 12:44 PM
vijay0402

Which Books to prepare for MCA Entrance Exam of IP University? What syllabus to prepare for this Entrance Exam?

which book is suitable for MCA enterence exam for ip university and what is the syallbus of entrence exam please reply me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for Entrance Exams for MCA course? What syllabus should I prepare for this? What will be the Exam pattern for this? Which Books are best choice for me to prepare for these Entrance Exams?
  2. Can I prepare for MCA at home or at Coaching center? Good books to prepare for MCA Entrance Examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the most effecting way to prepare for M.A English entrance exam of JNU? What is the syllabus for the same? Books to be referred?
  4. How to prepare for M.Com entrance exam for admission into Nagarjuna University? What is the exam paper pattern?
  5. Best books to prepare for MCA Entrance Exam?
  6. Which is the best Entrance Exam that I can give to get a Job in ISRO after completion of BE in ECE? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
  7. Which Books should I refer to prepare for MCA Entrance Exam?
  8. What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam to join M.Sc in Zoology and Botany? Which are the best Books to prepare for these Entrance Exams?
  9. How to prepare for railway entrance exam? Books to be referred?
  10. Syllabus for IISC Entrance Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  11. What is the syllabus of UPTU entrance exam for MCA? How to prepare for the exam? -- [New]
  12. How to prepare for the entrance exam for admission for M.Com course in Nagarjuna University? What is M.Com entrance exam pattern? Question papers of M.Com last 4 years?
  13. How to prepare for PG in Advertising and PR entrance exam in IIMC?
  14. Books to be referred to prepare for MSc level neuroscience entrance exam?
  15. How can I prepare for B.A Journalism entrance exam of Delhi University
  16. Syllabus of M.Tech entrance exam of VIT? Books to be referred for the exam?
  17. What is the syllabus of MCA in IIT JAM? How to prepare for this entrance exam?
  18. Best way to prepare for MCA entrance exam? Books to be followed?
22nd March 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Books to prepare for MCA Entrance Exam of IP University? What syllabus to prepare for this Entrance Exam?

syllabus for cet for mca from ip university
29th March 2013, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Books to prepare for MCA Entrance Exam of IP University? What syllabus to prepare for this Entrance Exam?

Which Books to prepare for MCA Entrance Exam of IP University? What syllabus to prepare for this Entrance Exam?
23rd February 2014, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

please tell useful book in prepare in cet examein my e mail id like [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?