17th March 2012, 07:28 PM
k.balamuralikrishna

Marks needed to get a seat in PSG college? Can I get a seat through MBBS medical entrance? I want to do MBBS course in PSG college

hi sir/madam
i wanna do my mbbs course in psg college....
i am a 12th student and i want to know how much marks i have to take to get a seat in psg college.......?
please guide me with your kind instructions......
even can i get seat through mbbs medical entrance.....?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of getting a B.Tech seat in PSG college of Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the procedure to follow to get B.Tech seat in PSG college of Engineering?
  3. How much rank is needed for OC category to get MBBS seat in AP?
  4. Is it possible to get MBBS seat in Tirunelveli medical College Hospital after scoring 189 cutoff marks in MBBS in Tamilnadu Board?
  5. In which college can I get MBBS seat with 193.25 marks under BC category?
  6. Is it possible to get an MBBS seat in Madras Medical College with 199 marks cutoff?
  7. Should I have to appear in NEET to study MBBS in PSG Medical College? -- [New]
  8. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college?
  9. Will I get a seat in PSG college, Coimbatore after scoring 36.024 marks in TANCET
  10. Can I get a seat in PSG college after passing diploma with 98.83%
  11. Date of submission of medical entrance exam forms? Minimum marks needed to get a government seat in MBBS?
  12. Can I get MBBS seat in any college of AP after scoring 50 marks in EAMCET?
  13. What is the AIR needed to get MBBS seat in government medical college Kerala?
  14. What should be the Diploma % required to join PSG college for B.E EEE course?
  15. Procedure for admission in PSG after passing class 12th?
  16. Is it possible to get MBS seat in any medical college in Maharashtra?
  17. How may I get a seat in medical colleges of Tamil Nadu for MBBS course? What's the procedure for the same? I have scored 93% marks in my 12th exam
  18. Can I get a seat in PSG government college for electronics and communication engineering after scoring 195.5 cutoff?
22nd December 2012, 10:14 AM
Beesh
Member+

Default Re: Marks needed to get a seat in PSG college? Can I get a seat through MBBS medical entrance? I want to do MBBS course in PSG college

Dear friend,

* The cut off marks required to join MBBS varies depends upon the community you belong to since there exists reservation.

* For OC you will have to secure a cut off of 199.75 and for BC, you should have 199.25 and for MBC, you should maintain 198.5 and finally for SC and ST you should have secured 198.

* Yeah, you can join PSG through the score of your medical entrance examination.

* A national counselling will be conducted all over India after the entrance exams are over.

* Based on the marks you score in the examination, you will get the colleges of your choice.

* Best wishes :-)
17th January 2013, 08:53 AM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Exclamation Re: Marks needed to get a seat in PSG college? Can I get a seat through MBBS medical entrance? I want to do MBBS course in PSG college

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.balamuralikrishna View Post
hi sir/madam
i am a 12th student and i want to know how much marks i have to take to get a seat in psg college.......?
Dear friend,

* The cut off marks required to join MBBS varies depends upon the community you belong to since there exists reservation.

* For OC you will have to secure a cut off of 199.75 and for BC, you should have 199.25 and for MBC, you should maintain 198.5 and finally for SC and ST you should have secured 198.

* Yeah, you can join PSG through the score of your medical entrance examination.

* A national counselling will be conducted all over India after the entrance exams are over.

* Based on the marks you score in the examination, you will get the colleges of your choice.

* Best wishes :-)
24th May 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Marks needed to get a seat in PSG college? Can I get a seat through MBBS medical entrance? I want to do MBBS course in PSG college

for oc exactly how much marks must be secured?
8th May 2015, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

We belong to NATTUKOTTAI CHETTIYAR caste what will be the cut off mark to join in psg medical college
28th February 2016, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=k.balamuralikrishna;1913704]hi sir/madam
I want to do mbbs in minimum cost...whats the way for it??
5th June 2017, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

I am a 12th std student,,,without writing neet or any entrance exam..what to do to study mbbs in gov or private college..what are the cut off marks..i am bc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?