17th March 2012, 07:47 PM
tejas-156

Can I get admission in any of the NITs after scoring 27.67 marks in GATE exam? I belong to ST category

i belong to st category nd i hv scored 27.67 marks in gate.exam.cn i get admsn in any of the nit's.my branch is mechanical

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to get admission in any NIT after scoring 89 marks? I belong to SC category
  2. In which college can I get after scoring 2767 rank in GATE?
  3. Can I get admission in M.Tech program in DTU after scoring 28 marks in GATE exam? I belong to OBC category
  4. What are the chances of doing M.Tech from government college like NIT after scoring 344 in GATE? I belong to general category
  5. Will I get a seat in NIT Warangal after scoring 95 marks in AIEEE? What other NITs I can opt for?
  6. What can I expect from my score 34.39 marks in GATE CS if I am from SC category? Can I get into IITs or NITs?
  7. Can I get admission in NIT Srinagar after scoring 54 marks in AIEEE? I belong to SC category
  8. Can i get any NITs after scoring 46233 AIR? I belong to OBC category
  9. Is there any chance to get admission in NIT after scoring 37 marks in GATE?
  10. Can I get into NIT K after scoring 20.67 marks with 271 score in GATE CSE(SC category)?
  11. Can I get into IIT after scoring 41 marks in GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Rank in GATE after 32 marks in ECE? Chances for admission to NITs for OBC category student?
  13. In which NITs or IITs can I get admission after scoring 587 in GATE?
  14. How to get admission in NIT after scoring 64% marks in JEE mains?
  15. Can i get NIT college after scoring 77 marks in JEE mains and 75% in BSEB Board -- [New]
  16. What are my chances to get admission in NITs after scoring 310 marks? In which NITs can I get?
  17. Can I get a seat in NITs after scoring 110-114 marks in AIEEE SC category?
  18. Can i get admission in any NIT after scoring 15756 AIR? I have scored 34.33 marks in GATE exam with CSE branch
13th March 2013, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in any of the NITs after scoring 27.67 marks in GATE exam? I belong to ST category

am i eligible to get a set in nits,jadavpur or besu after scoring 31 in gate?whire i am belonging from sc.
26th June 2013, 05:07 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Can I get admission in any of the NITs after scoring 27.67 marks in GATE exam? I belong to ST category

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
am i eligible to get a set in nits,jadavpur or besu after scoring 31 in gate?whire i am belonging from sc.
HI

since you have not mentioned your branch, its difficult for me to tell exactly whether you will get it or not.

Since Cut of for SC is below 20 or sometime just above 20, 31 marks in gate seems to be good. With 31 marks you would be able to apply to most NIT though you have less chance in top NIT. In top NIT you may or may not get admission depending upon number of people in SC category of your branch who have secured more marks than 31.
However, you will easily get admitted to lower NIT.

All the best
26th June 2013, 05:10 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Can I get admission in any of the NITs after scoring 27.67 marks in GATE exam? I belong to ST category

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejas-156 View Post
i belong to st category nd i hv scored 27.67 marks in gate.exam.cn i get admsn in any of the nit's.my branch is mechanical
Hi

There large number of candidates in Mechanical branch.
with 27.67 marks you are just few marks above the qualifying marks.
since you are from ST category, you will definitely into one of the NIT.

Number of candidates in ST category is very low. Many times its difficult to fill all the ST seats in IIT or NIT.
So you have good chance of getting in NIT.
Make list of colleges you would like to join and subjects available with them.
It is sure that you will get admission in one or other.

All the best
27th June 2013, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in any of the NITs after scoring 27.67 marks in GATE exam? I belong to ST category

I HAVE 130 MARKS IN JEE MAINS AND HAVE 72%IN 12TH CBSE.I BELONGS TO S.T.CATEGORY,PL.TELL CHANCES OF ADMISSION IN NITS SHIVANK JAIPUR
31st March 2014, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

i have 26.33 marks in gate score and i am OBC . which nit can i get ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?