17th March 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for NIMCET after scoring 62% in SSC, 52.4% in 12th? I am studying in BSc and I am 22 years old

Sir
i have 62% in s.s.c. i have 52.4% in intermediate.i am studing in b.sc (computers) in i eligible for this nimcet?
my age is 22 are eligible for nimcet?
please reply my mail sir,
thank u.

Regarads....

26th March 2012, 06:34 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NIMCET after scoring 62% in SSC, 52.4% in 12th? I am studying in BSc and I am 22 years old

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
i have 62% in s.s.c. i have 52.4% in intermediate.i am studing in b.sc (computers) in i eligible for this nimcet?
thank u.

Regarads....
To be considered eligible for the MCA Common Entrance Test, conducted by the National Institutes of Technology, the required percentage of marks are as follows:

Higher Secondary level- 60%
Bachelors Degree Program- 55%

Apart from being eligible as per the percentage of marks mentioned above, candidate must have studied Mathematics either in the Higher Secondary level or in Graduation.

Now as per the detail provided by you, you haven't completed your graduation yet and in your higher secondary level, you have scored less than 60% marks.
Therefore,as per you academic record and qualification, you will not be considered eligible for the NIMCET.
3rd May 2012, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for NIMCET after scoring 62% in SSC, 52.4% in 12th? I am studying in BSc and I am 22 years old

Sir,
I am pursuing BCA.I dont have maths in any semester.please tell me that i am eligible for NIMCET or not.
Thanks.
18th November 2013, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
thank u.

Regarads....
if you have 60% in12
u can tray
17th March 2014, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

I m Student of B.sc and my last sem result is nit declared nd till now i have agregate of 59% and in 4th sem i have back whose result will also come in May and in 12 i have 75% so i am eligible for NIMCET
6th April 2014, 02:21 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

In order to be eligible to apply for NIMCET Exam, the percentage of marks that you scored in your 10th standard and 10+2 does not matter.

Only thing that matters is the percentage of marks that you scored in your Graduation.

Here is the complete eligibility criteria :

You should have completed your Graduation with any of the following streams.
B.SC
BCA
B.Tech or BE

You should have scored a minimum of 60% of marks in any of these courses.

Relaxation is there in percentage of marks upto 5% for the candidates of SC or ST category.

Candidates who are pursuing final year of Graduation are also eligible to apply for this Exam.

If you possess the above criteria, you can apply for this Exam.

This Exam is a best choice for those who want to purse MCA course in NITs.

Soon after the completion of MCA course in NITs, you will be having good career scope for job opportunities in various IT companies like
TCS
INFOSYS
WIPRO
GOOGLE
ORACLE
MICROSOFT etc.

Try to secure minimum of 60% of marks in your MCA course so that you will be eligible for the job opportunities.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?