17th March 2012, 10:05 PM
riteshsharmahp

Date of announcement of results of AFCAT?

...sir i want to know result date of afcat (26 feb) ....please tell me the date of announcement

21st April 2012, 01:01 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of announcement of results of AFCAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by riteshsharmahp View Post
...sir i want to know result date of afcat (26 feb) ....please tell me the date of announcement
AFCAT Result of 26/Feb/2012 was already Declared and availiable in the official website.

AFCAT stands for Air Force Common Admission Test and this examination is Conducted every year and for this year examination was already completed on 12/Feb/2012.

If you have already appeared in this examination, then please checked your Result soon from the attachment.

If your Roll Number is Mentioned in the List then you will eligible for further Processing i.e Interview etc.

So, If you have not checked your Result of AFCAT yet then please checked your Result soon and for more details check official website :

http://careerairforce.nic.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AFCATRESULTS26FEB12 .pdf(84.6 KB, 168 views)
21st April 2012, 02:12 PM
Deepak Verma412

Default Re: Date of announcement of results of AFCAT?

HELLO,
AFCAT Result of 26/Feb/2012 was already Declared and availiable in the official website.

AFCAT stands for Air Force Common Admission Test and this examination is Conducted every year and for this year examination was already completed on 12/Feb/2012.

If you have already appeared in this examination, then please checked your Result soon from the attachment.

If your Roll Number is Mentioned in the List then you will eligible for further Processing i.e Interview etc.

So, If you have not checked your Result of AFCAT yet then please checked your Result soon and for more details check official website :

http://careerairforce.nic.in

BEST OF LUCK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?