18th March 2012, 12:17 AM
wisdomchildin

Question papers of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India? How to prepare for it and what is the exam date? How many sections are there?

I want question papers of juniour executive(HR) of airport authority of india ??Please send me on my mail [email protected] want to prepare very seriously for this and also want to know the exam date ?HOw many sections would be there???????

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get model question papers of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India?
  2. How can I prepare to qualify Junior Executive(Airport Operation) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  3. Previous year question papers of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive exam?
  4. Question papers and syllabus for Junior Assistant Fire Service in Airport Authority of India?
  5. Syllabus and Model question papers of Junior Assistant(Fire Service) written exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  6. Syllabus and examination date of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam?
  7. Model question papers of Junior Assistant(Fire Services) exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  8. Question papers for Airport Authority of India Operations Junior Executive exam
  9. Electronics study materials, previous year question papers and suitable books to prepare for Junior Executive written exam of Airport Authority of India?
  10. Download previous years solved question papers of Airport Authority of India Junior Traffic Executives recruitment exam -- [New]
  11. Electronics Sample question papers for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam?
  12. Airport Authority of India Junior Executive Previous years question papers?
  13. Previous years question papers for Junior Executive for Airport Authority of India? Syllabus for it?
  14. Previous year question papers for Airport Authority of India junior executive (civil)?
  15. Previous year question paper of Junior Assistant(Fire) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority Of India?
  16. Syllabus and previous years question papers of Airport Authority of India Junior Executives Air Traffic Controller?
  17. When the application form of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) recruitment will be released? Syllabus and sample question papers for preparation?
  18. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive IT exam?
19th March 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question papers of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India? How to prepare for it and what is the exam date? How many sections are there?

I want question papers of juniour executive(HR) of airport authority of india ??Please send me on my mail [email protected] ...plz any
help meand i also want to know the exam date.....
19th March 2012, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question papers of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India? How to prepare for it and what is the exam date? How many sections are there?

Sir,
Myself Swati Rana from dehradun. pls tell me that which book is the best to clear the basic fundamentals of HR to compete the exams??????
21st March 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

sir,
Pls send me the syllabus and previous year question paper for junior executive hr to my mail id [email protected]
22nd March 2012, 12:56 PM
ankitaarora

sir,
plz send me previous year question papers and syllabus for junior executive (ATC) and junior executive(Electronics) to my id [email protected]
22nd March 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

hai friends if anybody know the question pattern of HR pls send to me my id is [email protected]
22nd March 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
Myself JR.Surya from Chennai.I want the model question papers and syllabus for Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India.Please send it to my mail id [email protected] I also want to know the exam date......
24th March 2012, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

please send me the syllabus & question papers of Airport Authority Of India...My Email id is [email protected]
24th March 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
this is Sangita from Kolkata..I want the model question papers for Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India as I have applied for this post..Please send it to my mail id : [email protected]. I want to know the exam date as well.
24th March 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
this is Sangita from Kolkata..I want the model question papers for Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India as I have applied for this post..Please send it to my mail id : [email protected]. I want to know the exam date as well.
25th March 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
Myself Pooja from Rajasthan.I want the model question papers and syllabus for Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India.Please send it to my mail id [email protected] I also want to know the exam date......
25th March 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
This is suranjana from Kerala.. I want the model question papers for junior executive human resource of air port authority of india.. please send it to my mail id [email protected]......
26th March 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

hi,
I want the syllabus of airport authority of India junior executive(technical) recruitment 2012 and the previous papers of the same.
Please send me on my mail [email protected] ...
26th March 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

hi this is Ganeswari from port blair...please send me the model question paper for Junior Executive (HR) of Airport authority of india.My ID [email protected] pls tell the exam data.

thank You
A.Ganeswari
26th March 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

hi, this is venkatesh from chennai...anybody got syllabus and model que paper for junior executive hr for AAI exam

If so pls share here..or send me mail [email protected]

regards,
venkat.love u all..
27th March 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Myself radha from hyderabad. pls tell me that which book is the best to clear the basic fundamentals of HR to compete the exams??????[/QUOTE]
27th March 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

I am Teena. i want model question paper for junior executive post(HR). i have applied for this post. please send me previous question paper on my email i.d- [email protected]

Regards,
Teena
27th March 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

sir,
please send me previous year question papers and syllabus for junior executive (ATC)of Airport Authority of India to my id [email protected]
28th March 2012, 06:18 AM
Unregistered

dear sir,
my name is sachin dnyanoba ujagare I want the syllabus of airport authority of India junior executive (information technology(computer)) recruitment 2012 and the previous papers of the same and date of exam.
Please send me on my mail ID is [email protected]
29th March 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

this is shirihsa from hyd. i want previoes papers of junior executive(informati technology) and study material can u plz mail me [email protected] is my id.Thank you in advance
29th March 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
my name is sasikumar I want the syllabus of airport authority of India junior executive (information technology(computer)) recruitment 2012 and the previous papers of the same and date of exam.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/question-papers-junior-executive-hr-airport-authority-india-how-prepare-what-exam-date-how-many-sections-there-673914.html#ixzz1qVUspGZA
30th March 2012, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

i m akhila .i want model question paper for junior exetutive post (HR).i applied for this post .so kandly send me model paper on my email [email protected].
31st March 2012, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

dear sir,

my name is Sneha Agarwal I want the syllabus of airport authority of India junior executive (information technology(computer)) recruitment 2012 and the previous papers of the same and date of exam.
1st April 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
this is najumudeen from coimbatore..I want the model question papers for Junior Executive(cargo) of Airport Authority of India as I have applied for this post..Please send it to my mail id : [email protected]. I want to know the exam date as well.
1st April 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

sir,
my name is saurabh yadav. i want the previous year question papers and syllabus for junior executive (ATC) information technology....

plz send me on my id [email protected]
3rd April 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
I am sadiya tanzeem from hyderabad.I want the previous year question papers and syllabus for junior executive(HR).plz send me on my e-mail [email protected] importantly i want to know the confirmation of my application form i mean how will i know.plz let me know as soon as possible.plz let me know the exam date aswell.Thank you
8th April 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

I'am swati patel. Plz send me the question paper of junior executive hr airport authority of india at my email id [email protected]
10th April 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir
I am preetha, i have applied for junior executive(HR) of AAI. so i need the question paper model to prepare for my exams. please do send to my e-mail [email protected] you
11th April 2012, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

please tell me the date of exam of junior executive(hr)
11th April 2012, 11:29 AM
preeti3104

Hi
am preeti, i have applied for junior executive(HR) of AAI. so i need the question paper model to prepare for my exams. please do send to my e-mail is [email protected]. Thank you
14th April 2012, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Dear Team,
Myself Hariharansudanraj .I am applied to this Junior Executive in HR. So may i want to know the Patterns and Sample Questions.So kindly mail to the above details .
My Mail ID- [email protected].

Thank you
Warm Regards
Hariharanisudanraj.V
15th April 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

hi .. this is neelam.. i wanted to know the exam pattern & sample questions as well as exam date for AAI junior executive hr. so kindly mail the above details at [email protected].
16th April 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Hi...I am Biya....please send me some sample question papers and previous year question papers for the post of Junior Executive Electronics...to [email protected] in advance.
16th April 2012, 09:44 PM
ishabajaj60

sir pls send hr material ....i need it for all pulic sectors exam.is there any specific hr book for it.if yes pls send it on [email protected]
19th April 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

please send me the qustion paper for juniour exive for hr...my e mail id is [email protected]
20th April 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

please send me the question paper for junior Executive HR...my e mail id is [email protected], [email protected]
21st April 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
I am Swati from hyderabad.I want the previous year question papers and syllabus for junior executive(HR).plz send me on my e-mail [email protected] let me know as soon as possible.
22nd April 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

Iam renu singh i have applied for junior executive (HR) and i want the previous year question papers and syllabus also.plz send me on my email [email protected] plz let me know as soon as possible
23rd April 2012, 11:02 AM
molli85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Myself Swati Rana from dehradun. pls tell me that which book is the best to clear the basic fundamentals of HR to compete the exams??????
Hai Swati...As exam date is not yet confirmed..And books you can refer would be many and takes time.So try for material wher u can find the whole syllabus in form of bits.I have material conact me thru [email protected].
24th April 2012, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

I am Priyanka and have applied for junior executive.Kindly tell me the date of exam if it is out.Please group halp me find material previous question papers .My email id is [email protected] i want to know that when will the admit card come.Girls were not asked to pay for this vacancy.All the girls present in this group kindly confirm if you have received any mail after applying for juiour executive from airport authority.
24th April 2012, 11:33 AM
wisdomchildin

Friends I am a female candidate.I have applied for the post of JE(HR).But till date have not received any mail from them .By when we will have d exam.CAn you all confirm if you have received any mail from airport authority.
20th May 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
Myself Kalpana from kanpur (U.P).I want the model question papers and syllabus for Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India.Please send it to my mail id [email protected] I also want to know the exam date...
20th May 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

hi please tell me the eam date
22nd May 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

sir pls inform the exam [email protected] is my mail id.
23rd May 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Pls send me the sample question paper for junior executive (HR) and Manager IT (Information Technology) at [email protected]
29th May 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

when is the exams going to take place?
29th May 2012, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

when is the exams goin to be held?
29th May 2012, 01:34 PM
yasirmatt

when is the exam goin to be held?
13th June 2012, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

i want details for exam date and syllabus for the jr executive (hr). plz send the deatils to my mail id [email protected]
18th June 2012, 11:21 AM
kavita5467

Good morning...!
This is Kavita, MBA(Hr) graduate & applied for the post of AAI Hr junior executive 2012.I want Previous question paper, question paper pattern & the date of exam.So Kindly send it to my mail id [email protected] or [email protected]

Regards,
Kavita
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?