8th March 2010, 05:45 PM
simran sharma

Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders?

hello sir/madam am a student of diploma of computer science last year nw i want to take admission in btech in punjabi university,,can u give me informstion about this what's the procedure for taking admission in btech 2nd year,,,,

Related Questions:
  1. How may I join Punjabi university engineering course through lateral entry? What percentage of marks is required in CSE diploma for the same?
  2. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Do Diploma holders get admission directly to 2nd year? Is it true that there is no entrance exam for diploma holders?
  4. How can I get admission at Punjab University in B.Com 2nd year after completing 1st year in Punjabi University?
  5. Admission to 2nd year B.Tech in PEC? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  6. Am I eligible for any course in Airforce while doing Punjabi Honors? Procedure of admission for it?
  7. Is it worth taking admission in IITs for direct 2nd year admission? Procedure to take admission?
  8. What is better, Diploma or 12th? What are the advantages of doing diploma+degree over 12th+degree? Does IIT offer direct 2nd year entry to diploma holders?
  9. Can I get Lateral Entry to study MBA 2nd year in Punjabi University if completed correspondence PGDM from LPU?
  10. How to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year after diploma from IT trade
  11. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  12. Best colleges which allow entry for Diploma Holders in 2nd year B.Tech?
  13. Is there any opportunity for diploma holder to take admission in 2nd year? I have completed diploma course
  14. Am I eligible for governemnt jobs if did Diploma in Modern Office Practice and BA in one go from Punjabi University? -- [New]
  15. Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma in Printing Technology?
  16. Procedure to take admission in direct 2nd year Diploma in maharashtra after 12th PCM?
  17. What is the procedure followed to get admission in B.Tech after completion of diploma course?
  18. Can I get admission through reserved seat in 2nd year B.E after scoring 79.92% in diploma? What is the admission procedure?
9th March 2010, 02:44 AM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders?

yes, of course you can take admission into the 2nd year of Btech after completing your diploma but for taking admission you will have to give a exam for the lateral entry scheme and based upon that you will be asked to fill the seats for lateral entry students who will be alooted the seats purely on merit..
so i hope you also find a place among them....
good luck..
byee take care...
9th March 2010, 03:27 AM
asish
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders?

dear friend
you will find all the information you nedd regarding your question at
www.successcds.net/engineeringentranceexam/
all the best
11th March 2010, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

thanx 4 this information nd can u tell me the syllabus of that laterat entry test nd when the forms of that test are issue,,
14th March 2010, 06:28 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Hey friend,
You can take the admission in b.tech through the lateral entry,
But for this you have to give the exam of engineering entrance exam test of Punjab or aieeee
And on the basis of the score you can take the admission.

O k
All the best
15th May 2010, 04:02 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

Dont worry you will get admission in punjab university in b.tech
2nd year, but for this you have to give entrance exams like
AIEEE and then you have to get admission through lateral
entry.......

ok
all the best.
19th May 2010, 04:30 PM
kool
Senior Member++

dear friend many entrance exams is organised for admission in engineering degree, as per your diploma qualification you can easily take admission in punjab Technical university, but you have to crack the exam like AIEEE which PTU follows.
good luck.
19th May 2010, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

I am student of diploma in fashion technology(6th semester) in B.P.S.MAHILA UNIVERSITY KHANPUR KALAN SONIPAT.I want to take admission direct in 2nd year in B.TECH (Fashion technology).Please tell me about the colleges and their procedure.
2nd June 2010, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

how can i take addmission in punjabi university through lateral entry?????????????????????????????
9th June 2010, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

I am student of diploma in information technology(6th semester) in G.G.S Polytechnic college kharar..I want to take admission direct in 2nd year in B.TECH (informationtechnology).Please tell me about the colleges and their procedure.
9th June 2010, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

how can i take addmission in punjabi university
10th June 2010, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

I have complete my diploma and i want to do b.tech in punjab ?
10th June 2010, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

sir , which type of test we had to given for taking admission in lateral entry in punjab university>>>>>>>
12th June 2010, 03:32 PM
compaq123
Senior Member+

you can direct apply in lovely professional university ,punjab for lateral entry provided for every students.
22nd June 2010, 07:57 PM
Amrit pal singh

hello sir/madam am a student of diploma of ece and waiting for my 6th sem result. nw i want to take admission in btech in punjabi university.can u give me information about this what's the procedure for taking admission in btech 2nd year.
4th July 2010, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

i want to do btech in punjabi university, i have completed my diploma in computer engineering,please tell me procedure
8th July 2010, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

hello i am a gagan from dhura(sangrur) village i want to take a admission in 2nd year in electrical engg. b.tech in punjabi university. contact no is 9815956630,9781863607. please tell how we take a admission in 2nd year.
17th July 2010, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

sir .. IITT HAS CALLED ME 4 councelling but missed by bad luck...how i get addm.. in this.. gioow
28th July 2010, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

what the last date to take admission in b.tech 1st yr in pbi uni
29th July 2010, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

i want admission in anm nursing at punjab now.
30th July 2010, 03:56 PM
subhash5687
Banned

Thumbs up Re: Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by simran sharma View Post
hello sir/madam am a student of diploma of computer science last year nw i want to take admission in btech in punjabi university,,can u give me informstion about this what's the procedure for taking admission in btech 2nd year,,,,
yes you will take addmission in 2nd year in the panjab colleges you can easily be get i t on net through the site
www.ptu.nic.in.
29th September 2010, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

HOW MUCH PERCENTAGE NEEDED FOR A DIPLOMA HOLDER STUDENT OF COMPUTER ENGG. TO TAKE ADMISSION IN B.TECH. 2ND YEAR THROUGH MERIT LIST......................SEND IT IN MY ID [email protected].......................... ..........THANKS\
25th October 2010, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

i m the student of diploma 5th sem. in s.u.s polytechnic college,tangori & my average is 64% in mechanicl engg. , whats the procedure for me to take admission in thapar university in 3rd sem. btech next year
31st October 2010, 01:30 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello friend

definitely, you can take admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year after doing diploma .

but to take admission in btech, you have to qualify JELET(joint entrance lateral entry test) exam.

all the best.........
31st January 2011, 11:12 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
If you listen to me then -
yes, of course you can take admission into the 2nd year of Btech after completing your diploma but for taking admission you will have to give a exam for the lateral entry scheme and based upon that you will be asked to fill the seats for lateral entry students who will be alooted the seats purely on merit..
so i hope you also find a place among them.
Thanks.
Good luck.
25th March 2011, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

sir lateral entry da test da form tan das do thapar da kad niklu
25th March 2011, 10:52 PM
asishkumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by simran sharma View Post
You can take the admission in b.tech through the lateral entry,but for this you have to give the exam of engineering entrance exam test of Punjab or AIEEE.
27th March 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

pls send 6th semistar sub time tebal
17th April 2011, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam am a student of diploma of computer science last year nw i want to take admission in btech in manit bhopal m.p,,can u give me informstion about this what's the procedure for taking admission in btech 2nd year
17th April 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam am a student of diploma of computer science last year nw i want to what's the procedure for taking admission in btech 2nd year manit bhopal m.p
22nd April 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

sir , plz tell me when the forms for JELET(joint entrance lateral entry test) exam will be available.....
30th April 2011, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

hello sir plz tell me d name of exam to do b.tech through lateral entry in punjab university
31st May 2011, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

cen i have the link please to find out where can we get the admission forms to take admission in Punjabi UNiversity -pataila??
19th June 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am Arjun wants to take admission by lateral scheme in b.tech bt dont know syllabus and also wants to know am I eligible to give AIEEE exam plz send ans to my i.d [email protected]
Thanx
22nd June 2011, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

i have aieee test and i have got 75% in diploma. Can i get admission?
4th July 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my diploma and now i want to take admission in punjabi university.can i get admission???????????
8th July 2011, 04:51 PM
chandan dash

Hey Guys,

You can go for SelaQui Academy of Higher Education (SIET), Dehradun for direct entry into B.TECH 2nd year. They had 10 seats in each department.
AICTE & UTU APPROVED.
College comes under AIEEE & UKU.
Limited seats are there. You can speak to Chandan for more Queries.
He will guide you regarding Admission.
21st July 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

i m saatvik rana i want to ask hw much percentage is required to get seat in main campus of punjabi university patiala and plz send it on my email id [email protected]
30th November 2011, 10:00 PM
tuntunia

Hey friend,
You can take the admission in b.tech through the lateral entry,
But for this you have to give the exam of engineering entrance exam test of Punjab or aieeee
And on the basis of the score you can take the admission.
8th December 2011, 01:05 PM
tuntunia

so i hope you also find a place among them....
good luck..
byee take care.
17th December 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

hello,,,,sir i am a student of computer science engg.. from village (bhucho mandi)...i want to get admission in punjabi university in B.TECH. 2nd year..after completing diploma what i do for B.TECH. admission....sir B.TECH admision lyi kini diploma percentage chaidi a punjabi university ch seat lan layi....plz sir send answer in my email ID:[email protected]
17th December 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

hello,,,,sir am a student of computer science engg last year...i want to take admission in B.TECH. in punjabi university........... plz can u give me infomation about the procedure of taking admission in b.tech..and which type of a test we had to given for taking admision in lateral entry in punjabi university...what the last date to take admission in b.tech.....and how much percentage needed for diploma holder....plz send answer in my email ID:[email protected] answer plz plz plz...........thnx.......
21st December 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

helo sir/mam...am a student of 2 nd i wana do b.tech frm P.U ........ plz tel me dat here admsn is whether on basis of AIEEE or uh hav ur exam.....??????
plzzzzzz...... tel me hole criteria for admsn in b.tech plsssssssssssss................................
17th January 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,i want to know what is the syllabus of enterest test and tell me the rank which help me to get admission in punjabi university after diploma.I m last year student of diploma in ECE.
Plz reply me as soon as possible at [email protected]
6th March 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

is it possible to get admission in btech in punjab university after diploma?
6th May 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

sir, I want to get admission in Punjabi university in B.TECH 2nd year after completing diploma in E.C.E I do for B.TECH admission and how much percentage needed for diploma holders. plz send answer in my email i.d :- [email protected]
9th July 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

sir.i done diplome in computer engineering with 78% can i eligible to done b.tech in punjabi university if yes plz tell me the procedure and fees on my email i.d [email protected] i waiting........... THANKS
9th July 2013, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir i have take the admison b tech. 2nd year in leet . So infromation the dates of counsling started plz.
18th July 2013, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam , i döne my diploma from i.t trade nd i want to take addmission in b.tech 2nd year. Pls tell me about all procedure, whether there is any test or marit based nd also by direct nd if there is a test then which type of tese we have to given and how much rank requires for addmission nd how much percentage needed for diploma holders nd what is tha last date to take addmission in b.tech 2nd year pls sir tell me all these things soon becouse i already waste my time nd pls send me on my i.d [email protected] pls sir tell me early .,......... Thanku sir
18th July 2013, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i m a diploma holder and i done my diploma with I.t trade nd i want to take addmission in punjabi university pls tell me about all procedure pls pls sir thanku
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?