18th March 2012, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks for MBBS? Amount to be paid for management quota in MBBS and BDS? What is the date of BVP CET MBBS?

I want to know the cutoff marks for mbbs 2012 ? & the amount to get in management qouta for mbbs and bds . what is the date of bvp cet 2012 mbbs

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required to get admission for MBBS or BDS in BVP? How will be the pattern of questions for BVP Entrance Exam?
  2. ASSO CET cutoff of last year for MBBS and BDS?
  3. Marks required in CET for BDS or MBBS course through CAP?
  4. Average cutoff marks for MBBS and BDS in previous MHT CET exam? With 100 marks is it possible to get admission in any government medical college in Maharashtra in MBBS or BDS course?
  5. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS with 875 rank in MBBS/BDS exam? What is the fee structure?
  6. Can I get the last years cutoff list of MBBS and BDS government colleges?
  7. Cutoff list of BDS and MBBS?
  8. How can I get admission in BVP, Pune or any other deemed university for MBBS programme?
  9. Which course is best among BDS and MBBS?
  10. Do I have a chance for admission in MBBS course after scoring 1500 rank in BVP MBBS exam?
  11. Is getting 100 marks in K-CET sufficient to study MBBS? -- [New]
  12. Should BDS in government college be preferred over joining MBBS in private college?
  13. Medical courses other than MBBS for a candidate who has scored 450 marks in MH-CET?
  14. Any MBBS college providing MBBS course with low fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. With a cutoff of 178.75 in MBBS can I get MBBS seat in self financing colleges under government quota?
  16. Cutoff marks for MBBS or BDS for admission in Mumbai college?
  17. Admission in government medical college for MBBS after scoring 135 in MHT CET? If not MBBS then are there any chances for BDS?
  18. Can I get admission for MBBS/BDS by appearing for medical CET? I am interested to do MBBS/BDS
19th July 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff marks for MBBS? Amount to be paid for management quota in MBBS and BDS? What is the date of BVP CET MBBS?

what is the cutoff rank for MBBS seat in bvp medical cet counselling 2012?
28th July 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff marks for MBBS? Amount to be paid for management quota in MBBS and BDS? What is the date of BVP CET MBBS?

HI. What is the cut off mark for medical seats under cap quota and with lady's reservation.
27th June 2013, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Do I get a medical seat in bvp with 1106 rank?
12th May 2014, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

with a cutoff 195 in MBBS can I GET MBBS seat in self financing colleges under Tamilnadu government quota?
24th May 2014, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

I got 75% in guj.board & 72 marks in gujcet.can I get MBBS seat in self finance college in Gujarat.2014-15.(my category is OBC)
11th June 2014, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

I have got 138 marks and 359 merit number in bvp cet for mbbs. So can i got a mbbs seat in bvp?
12th April 2016, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

I got 80% in 12 the BiPC steam, I am not expecting MBBV/ BDS, what is the best course I can plan my career
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?