18th March 2012, 01:34 PM
mnshjangid69

What's the procedure and qualifucation requirements for applying industrial training in BHEL?

sir
i m student of b-tech 6 sem institute of technology & manegment bhilwara (sangam university prospective) & i want my industrial training in bhel
what the procedure & form format& data required for training please send ans on my mail acc.

[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in BHEL, DRDO and Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? Requirements to apply for training?
  2. How to do industrial training? What is the procedure to do BHEL Hyderabad?
  3. Procedure of training at BHEL Bhopal?
  4. How to do training in BHEL Bhopal after passing Electronics and Communication branch? Procedure to apply for training?
  5. How to do industrial training at BHEL? I am a B.Tech 6th semester student
  6. Procedure to apply at BHEL Haridwar for Industrial Training? Fee structure of the training course?
  7. Companies offering training or Internship in chandigarh, Panchkula or Mohali for Civil Engineering students of Punjab University? Application procedure, dates for the same? Basic difference between Industrial training, Paid training and Internship?
  8. Procedure to apply for 6 months industrial training for EEE students in BHEL
  9. Procedure to apply for Registration in BHEL for Vocational Training?
  10. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training for MBA in Finance candidate of Kolkata?
  11. Procedure for doing training in BHEL for Electronics and Communication engineering student?
  12. Is it possible to do 6 months industrial training in BHEL?
  13. Procedure of applying for vocational training in BHEL? What is the duration and fee for training?
  14. How to do 6 months industrial training in BHEL, ECIL, BEL, IOCL
  15. How to do training in BHEL Bhopal? Procedure to apply and related subjects?
  16. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  17. How to do training in Bhel Bhopal? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to apply for internship in DRDO, Hyderabad? What are the steps to be followed to get the internship? -- [New]
24th August 2012, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the procedure and qualifucation requirements for applying industrial training in BHEL?

What's the procedure and qualifucation requirements for applying industrial training in BHEL?
24th August 2012, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the procedure and qualifucation requirements for applying industrial training in BHEL?

Polytechnic college's are conducted the project in final-year in this year there are 2 semesters so any one 5th or 6th semester's we are conducting the project.
So our principal is prefers to conduct the project in the 6 month's in electronics industry in any government organisation in the Electronics students.
That is BHEL in Hyderabad so it is possible in your organisation please tell me the process in how to contact.
17th February 2014, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i m student of mech.engg I want to do VOC. Training in BHEL haridwar. What's the procedure to apply for it and am I able to do training.
Now the days I m in 6th sem and I want to do training after may then when should I resister and whom and how.
What will be the fee structure plz sir its my humble request plz give reply sooner.
Thank you
Vaibhav Yadav(ME3rd yr.)
Vy9752870083@gmail. com
19th January 2015, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

sir I'm studying in 6th sem from electrical brach .....and I have to apply for training in BEHL .......can i know the procedure for applying in BEHL......pls sir send me all required information abt training in BEHL.....ON MY account .....
[email protected]...
thankyou sir.....l
2nd July 2019, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am Sampath goud from diploma 5th sem and I want to join in your company for 6th sem industrial training so how to apply it
20th January 2020, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am student of mech engg I want to do Training in BHEL Panchkula. What's the procedure to apply for it and am I able to do training.
Now the days I am in 7th semester and I want to do training after may then when should I resister and whom and how.
What will be the fee structure please sir its my humble request plz give reply sooner.
Thank you
Monish (ME 4th year)
iammonish62@gmail. com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?