18th March 2012, 01:41 PM
R KUMARA SWAMY

Will my son get admission in IITs or IISc with a score of 627 in GATE Exam?

Sir,

My son has cleared GATE 2012 in EC.
Mark's obtained - 37.33%
GATE score - 627
AIR - 1437
No. of candidates appeared - 176944
Percentile - 99.1878

Will he get admission in IIT's / IISc?
Suggest best institutes for his percentile.

Related Questions:
  1. Can my son get admission in IIT or IISc after clearing GATE EC with 627 score, 1437 AIR and 37.33% marks?
  2. Chances of getting IIT or IISc with a score of 65 in GATE 2015?
  3. Good colleges where a B.E(ECE) student can get admission through GATE score? Do IITs, NITs and IISc's accept student with high GATE score and less than 60% aggregate? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get admission in IISC or IIT? I am preparing for GATE exam
  5. Which are the institutes apart from IITs, IISC and NIT which give direct admission on the basis of the GATE score?
  6. Can I get any IIT after scoring 33 marks with 18574 rank?
  7. In which IITs I have a chance to get admission through GATE score for Phd?
  8. Is there any separate entrance test for admission in M.E. in IISc? Can I get admission in IISc on the basis of GATE score?
  9. Admission in IITs for PhD with 385 score and 91.9 percentile in GATE?
  10. How much to score in GATE to get admission in ME/M.Tech course offered by IISC?
  11. Is a student eligible for M.Tech admission in IIT or IISc after scoring 98 to 99 percentile with an average of 60%?
  12. Is it possible to get admission in M.Tech after passing GATE with 417 in ECE?
  13. What will be the minimum score in GATE Exam for getting admission in IISC being a candidate of General category?
  14. Cutoff marks required in GATE to get admission in IISC or IIT? List of institutes for a candidate who has scored 350 marks in GATE?
  15. Probable cutoff marks for GATE in premier institutes like IISc and IITs? Any prerequisites other than GATE to get admission in the institutes?
  16. Admission in M.Tech after 561 score in GATE? Chances in IITs and BHU?
  17. Does IISC, Bangalore consider GATE score for aeronautical masters admission? -- [New]
  18. Can I get admission into IITs being a candidate of SC category with a score of 368 in GATE Exam?
18th August 2012, 08:02 PM
sanjay08cs46
Member+

Default Re: Will my son get admission in IITs or IISc with a score of 627 in GATE Exam?

there is 90% chance to get IIT/IISc.
Just apply for admission to several colleges and get shortlisted on behalf of following weightage:
-10 marks
-12 marks
-Btech marks
-Gate marks
-GD
-Interview
Overall merit is perpare from above weightage.
if your son still in the merit then he can take admission to IIT/IISc.
10th November 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will my son get admission in IITs or IISc with a score of 627 in GATE Exam?

I have done my BE in electronics and communication engg. Can i write gate in CS and get admission in iisc with a good score?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?