18th March 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

What's the CET eligibility criteria for a non Karnataka candidate who have completed 10th std(ICSE) in AP?

Sir,
I have studied in Karnataka till 10 standard-SSLC(I to X standard; 10 years); however, my daugther has completed her 10th standard(ICSE) in Andra Pradesh. I wanted to inquire if she does her 11 and 12th PUC from a college in Karnataka, will she be eligible for CET in Karnataka.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria to take up Karnataka CET?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET?
  5. What is the eligibility for Karnataka CET
  6. eligibility criteria karnataka cet -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Whether a candidate is eligible to appear in CET if completed 10th from Bangalore and pursuing in 12th from Karnataka?
  8. Can I be eligible to appear for Karnataka CET exam? I am studying in 10th standard
  9. Eligibility for Diploma CET Karnataka under government quota?
  10. Will I be eligible for CET in Karnataka under government quota?
  11. In which reservation quota will I consider for CET, Karnataka exam? I have done my 10th from UAE and 12th from Karnataka. I am a muslim and having domicile of Karnataka
  12. Eligibility criteria to appear for the upcoming Karnataka CET exam?
  13. Am I eligible to appear in Karnataka CET if completed 10th in Karnataka but Intermediate in Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  14. Is a candidate passed 10th from Singapore and doing 11th from Karnataka, eligible to appear for CET?
  15. Eligibility to pursue Karnataka CET for a student of Haryana?
  16. Last 10 years papers of TNPSC Group II question papers with answers?
  17. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET exam? I have done my 10th from M.P and 12th from Karnataka
  18. Eligibility to appear in Karnataka-CET for 12th students who belongs to Tamil Nadu?
15th April 2012, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the CET eligibility criteria for a non Karnataka candidate who have completed 10th std(ICSE) in AP?

from 1 to 12 standard i studied in andhraprades.. this year i am going to write cet .. if i get a rank then it will be a government fee or management fee ?
5th November 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the CET eligibility criteria for a non Karnataka candidate who have completed 10th std(ICSE) in AP?

i studied from 1st to 10th in karnataka, however my daughter has studied till 10th in maharashtra .she did her 11th and now she's prsently doing her 12th in karnataka. will she be able to write her cet this year?? if yes please enlighten us with the documents required.
1st March 2013, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

I have studied all my life in karnataka. My son will be completing cbse from Uttar Pradesh, can he appear for cet 2013
7th December 2014, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

My wife birth place is karnataka .she studied up to12tth std in karnataka.my daughter is studied in Ap state .is she eligible to CET ?
4th October 2018, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

My son studies in Karnataka now in 12 th grade . Till 10 th he studied in gulf country. I have my Karnataka certificate .but my husband don't have whether my son can write CET entrance exam or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?