18th March 2012, 01:58 PM
sattar92

Where can I get good Job being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance & Marketing? How can I get a good Job?

Hi sir,
I have comleted MBA (finance & Marketing),I am searcheing jobs in finance,so where i can get good job & how ?
please give me direction for my futuer.

Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Job options in Finance sector after MBA in Finance and Marketing? -- [New]
  2. Which bank job is suitable for me being MBA in finance and marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the job opportunities after completion of MBA through correspondence?
  4. Which university is best for me to pursue MBA course in distance learning being a candidate having completed B.Com and doing Job?
  5. How to get a job in finance after doing MBA 2nd year in Marketing and Finance
  6. How to get a Job in the field of Finance being a candidate having completed MBA with Finance with 70% of marks?
  7. How to get job in Accounting or Finance sector having low percentage?
  8. How to get a good finance job? I want a office job
  9. Is this possible for me to get Railway Job being a candidate having completed MBA in the year of 2009? Which Sarkari Jobs can I apply for?
  10. Which courses will help me to get a good Job being a candidate having completed B.Com with 66% and going to complete M.Com?
  11. Will I get Job in Administration field after completion of MBA course being a candidate from Science background?
  12. Will doing MBA in marketing and finance fetch a handsome job after completing BBA?
  13. What can I do after completing B.Tech? I have scored 63% aggregate
  14. Job opportunities in both Finance & Marketing after completion of BMS degree?
  15. Job Opportunities for me having completed MBA with Finance and Marketing and having 1 year experience in sales?
  16. How to do any course to get a good job after doing MBA HR marketing
  17. How to get a good job after doing MBA HR marketing?
  18. Which Departments I can apply for Government Job Opportunities having completed MBA in Marketing & HR?
6th July 2012, 11:40 AM
RAM JADAVKUMAR

Default Re: Where can I get good Job being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance & Marketing? How can I get a good Job?

sir,
you have comleted MBA (finance & Marketing),so you searcheing jobs in finance,where you work properly ,honesty and hard work so you better in futuer jobers.any branch you choice successfull best candidate main reason is they aim.so laxya is after successfull .

Thanking you.best of luck in your future and god bless you
5th October 2013, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I get good Job being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance & Marketing? How can I get a good Job?

which has good scope of job marketing or finance?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?