18th March 2012, 04:06 PM
uma pali

How may I do training from HAL(Bangalore)? What's the applying procedure for 4 weeks training? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE) from Noida and in 3rd year

Respected Sir/Madam,
i am uma doing b-tech i ece trade from noida.i am 3rd year student.i want to do training fro HAL,Banglore(ie.yours company).plse give the procedure to apply for 4 weeks taining.
Thanking You
Yours Sincerely
Uma Pali

18th August 2012, 08:07 PM
sanjay08cs46
Member+

Default Re: How may I do training from HAL(Bangalore)? What's the applying procedure for 4 weeks training? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE) from Noida and in 3rd year

Steps to do for training in HAL banglore:
1)Get recommendation application from your college for training.
2)Apply to HAL banglore with application form and above recommendation letter.
3) get shortlisted and pay fees to HAL(app.Rs.700)
4)Start training from given time slot.

18th February 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do training from HAL(Bangalore)? What's the applying procedure for 4 weeks training? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE) from Noida and in 3rd year

how to apply for summer traning after 3rd year for mechanical branch

11th March 2013, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

To,
The respected sir/madam,
I am Bhoomeshwar, B.tech(aerospace) 3rd year student, i want to do summer training in HAL Bangalore,please kindly give me the information for applying process.
Thanking you sir/madam,
yours faithfully,
Bhommeshwar.

27th March 2013, 07:59 PM
Simpal singh

Default Re: How may I do training from HAL(Bangalore)? What's the applying procedure for 4 weeks training? I'm doing B.Tech(Ic) from jhansi and in 3rd year.

To,
The respected sir/madam
I am Simpal,B.tech(Ic) 3rd year student ,I want to do industrial training in HAL kanpur,please kindly give me information apply process.
Your's faithfully
Simpal singh
Email [email protected]

13th May 2013, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

To,
The respected sir/madam,
I am Deepu kumar, ece,diploma completed. now iam stil working communication engineering feld. i want to job in HAL Bangalore,please kindly give me the information for applying process.
in HAL Bangalore,please kindly give me the information for applying process.

Your's faithfully
deepu kumar m
email:[email protected]

13th May 2013, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

To,
The respected sir/madam
I am Deepu kumar m,cec diploma in electronics&communication engg passed. iam now stil working in pvt farm ,I want to do in HALbanglore,please kindly give me informations. how to apply job for hal
Your's faithfully
deepukumar m
email [email protected]

31st May 2013, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
i am an mtech(TPE) student from gulb, i choosed my project on aircraft desing using cfd.
I want to do internship training from HAL.
As m stayng near to hal so please help me to proceed with my project.
Thanking you
warm regards
zameer

13th January 2014, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

To,
respected sir/madam,
i need to know the procedure how to apply in HAL for 4-6weeks training session.
Kindly provide me the relevant information please.

Thanking you

Yours sincerely
Jagmeet kaur
mail id :- [email protected]

29th October 2014, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
i want winter training in drdo jodhpur.
please tell me regarding complete information.
thanking you,
your's sincerely
sonu sharma
b.tech 3rd year
mechanical branch

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?