18th March 2012, 09:36 PM
suganya thiruna

Information about the colleges and institutes offering Medical Microbiology? Should I face any entrance exam? What about the job placements?

I am now in my final year of bsc microbiology. I want 2 take up medical microbiology for my MSc. Please help me by giving information abt d colleges and institutions offering dat course in chennai. Should I face any entrance exam? How wil d job placements for dis course????
hw far medical microbilogy hs a scope
Reply me frnds

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in Chennai offering MSc medical microbiology? Entrance exams and jobs placements in Medical Microbiology?
  2. List of entrance exams of medical microbiology? Names of colleges offering medical microbiology in Hyderabad?
  3. List of institutes offering M.Sc. course in Medical Microbiology?
  4. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc Medical Microbiology with first class? In which areas can I work? Universities offering Ph.D in medical microbiology? How to get admission?
  5. Institutes offering MSc Medical Microbiology in India?
  6. Can a MBBS student go for MSc and Ph.D integrated course in Medical Microbiology and genetics? Institute in Delhi and NCR offering the course? Any job opportunities in medical colleges?
  7. Which branches come under Microbiology? Names of the institutes offering the course?
  8. Information regarding colleges offering Medical Microbiology?
  9. MSc in biotechnology or MsSc in microbiology? Which one is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of colleges offering MSc in Medical Microbiology course?
  11. Colleges offering Ph.D in Environmental Microbiology?
  12. List of universities and various affiliated colleges in Delhi and South India offering M.Phil and Ph.D in Microbiology? Information related to admission, fee and entrance exams?
  13. Colleges in Mumbai for M.Sc Microbiology and their entrance exam? -- [New]
  14. Names of the best colleges in Delhi offering Physiotherapist course?
  15. Date of the entrance exam of Medical Microbiology? How can I apply for that?
  16. Entrance exam to be answered to do PG or integrated Ph.D in Virology, immunology or medical microbiology?
  17. Information about MSc medical microbiology entrance exam? I have completed BSc medical lab technician course
  18. Which institutes offering M.Sc. course in Microbiology and M.Sc. in Microbiology?
29th December 2012, 02:19 PM
Siva mechanical

Default Re: Information about the colleges and institutes offering Medical Microbiology? Should I face any entrance exam? What about the job placements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by suganya thiruna View Post
I am now in my final year of bsc microbiology. I want 2 take up medical microbiology for my MSc. Please help me by giving information abt d colleges and institutions offering dat course in chennai. Should I face any entrance exam? How wil d job placements for dis course????
hw far medical microbilogy hs a scope
Reply me frnds
hello friend,

medical microbiology is a good selection.

the institute which offer this course are:

1. amrita institute of medical sciences and research centre in Kerala.
2. university of calicut in calicut
3. S.R.M university in Chennai.

the scope for this course ib this field is good because it is only limited to these three colleges.

so, go ahead.

all the best for your future.
3rd July 2013, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about the colleges and institutes offering Medical Microbiology? Should I face any entrance exam? What about the job placements?

Medical microbiology in i am a joint how many percentage in eligibility
25th April 2015, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks for bsc maths in top collages. What about job placement after MSC maths?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?