4th January 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Date of sale of forms of Hotel Management Pusa? How and from where get the form?

sir i need to know when the forms are out for hotel management pusa and how can i get it and from which place...please sir...tell me

14th January 2011, 11:54 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Date of sale of forms of Hotel Management Pusa? How and from where get the form?

Hello dear, Please visit the following list of hotel management , it contains all required information about date, seats, forms etc.
http://www.admissionnews.com/collegedetails.aspx?colid=15382
15th January 2011, 03:00 PM
vikul

Unhappy Re: Date of sale of forms of Hotel Management Pusa? How and from where get the form?

Sorry friend

but this information is not available on net so you should contact the related office

GOOD LUCK
26th January 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of forms of Hotel Management Pusa? How and from where get the form?

3rd week of feb u got ur forms from pusaor any canara bank
12th February 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

in which site
12th February 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

How and from where get the form?
12th February 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

How and from where get the form?
26th February 2011, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

i am 12th passed student from cbse board and my percatge is 34% what i do this management
27th February 2011, 04:35 AM
Unregistered

what is the last date for submission of forms for hotel management in pusa and jims, new delhi?
7th March 2011, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

please tell me where the application form of hotel management are available and when i can get
12th March 2011, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

what is the last date for collecting forms in pusa
13th March 2011, 02:54 PM
marksenin

Default I am happy!

Hi guys,

I am writing this post because i am happy, and i want to share that with you. I am happy with who i am, i am happy with my family and my friends.

How about you guys? How do you feel today ?

My advice to all of you is to find something that made you happy and accept who you truly are. Dont worry about what others say, think or do, because you don’t live to please them. It’s your life, not theirs.

Have a wonderful day,
Mark

P.S. If you live in the US or UK, here it is another reason to be happy: tested by me personally, the cheap cigarettes comunity.
24th March 2011, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of 10 2 from nios(apperaing).i want to get application form now.so please tell me what to do.
16th April 2011, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

hey whre the forms available
16th April 2011, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

hey iwant application forum
21st April 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

what was the last date for application of pusa hotel management?
8th May 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

i want application from where i can get
15th May 2011, 11:35 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

Please visit the following list of hotel management , it contains all required information about date, seats, forms etc.
http://www.admissionnews.com/collegedetails.aspx?colid=15382
28th May 2011, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

I am 12th passed student from cbse board and my percatge is 50% what i do this management
26th July 2011, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

sir i just passed out 12th from cbse board when will pusa application form came out.
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz call me 9650830540.
6th August 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

is pusa is the no 1 institute in india
15th September 2011, 01:48 PM
chaitanya sood

can u please provide me with some information on the following given above
5th October 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

when forms for 2012-2013 of hm of pusa come out
4th November 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

when forms for 2012-2013 of hm of pusa come out
16th November 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

sir i pass 12 class from cbse with 42% i want to do this
30th November 2011, 12:49 PM
marshalraj28

sir, i need to know when the forms are out for hotel management pusa and how can i get it and from which place...please sir...
1st December 2011, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i am apearing 12 so can i get addmision iihm
1st January 2012, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

sir,
pls tell me that when the hotel manazgement form is out
19th January 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know date of sale of H.m pusa form
sir pls tell me on my contact no. 9911502035
23rd January 2012, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Helloo sir....can u tell me when H.M.form come??? Plzzz sir tel me at no.9838732552
3rd February 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know date of sale of H.M PUSA form sir pls tell me on my contact no.7503783837
27th February 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

when will the forms be available for IHM hotel management after B.Com(Hons.) pass in 2012
30th March 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of HM from pusha
2nd April 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

what is the elegiblity for the enterence examination for h.m cource from pusa and what is the last date for appling it?
26th April 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

how nd form get the pusa hotel managament form.
26th April 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

how nd form get the pussa hotel management form pls tell me
26th April 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

If anyone is interested in doing hotel management from one of the best institute in Greater Noida, please contact Mr. Mohit Mehra
6th September 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me how i fill theform of hm and i don,t have nothing idea and plz
also tell me which date form is delievered.
16th December 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

sir i need to know when the forms are out for hotel management 2013 baces
30th March 2013, 08:22 PM
KJNNY

[QUOTE=Unregistered;301506]sir i need to know when the forms are out for hotel management pusa and how can i get it and from which place...please sir...tell me
31st March 2013, 01:10 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

[QUOTE=KJNNY;3331102]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i need to know when the forms are out for hotel management pusa and how can i get it and from which place...please sir...tell me
If you want to apply to IHM Pusa Hotel Management College for doing 3 year Hotel management course than you have to appear in the OR National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance test for the Hotel Management.

This test will be on 27th April 2013
Last date to apply is 15th April 2013

You can apply through the below website

http://applyadmission.net/nchmjee2013/

Eligibilty:
Educational Qualifications: 12th Pass with English as one of the subjects in class 12th

AGE- Max age to apply for the General and OBC candidates is 22 years
Only Candidates born on and after 1st July 1991 can apply
SC/ST candidates gets 3 years age relaxations
22nd March 2014, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hiiiii

this side prashant and i want to know how can i get the addmission form and which place .......

i hope u will reply shirtly
15th December 2014, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

hlw sir,
my self Mukesh singh
my qualifiction 10 2,
and per% 55.3...
my question is
what a date of pusa form..
10th January 2015, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that when the forms will out of pusa can u tell me plz
10th April 2015, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

date of sale of forms of hotel management pusa?how and from where get the form?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?