4th January 2011, 03:57 PM
05noopur

Can I fill TGT or PGT application form after passing MSc Maths? Date of sale of PGT and TGT application forms?

I have done MSc in maths may i fill the TGT or PGT application form and when?

Please help

15th January 2011, 03:47 PM
vikul

Thumbs up Re: Can I fill TGT or PGT application form after passing MSc Maths? Date of sale of PGT and TGT application forms?

Dear friend

Check out the following link

http://www.educationaljobsinindia.com/schools/Kendriya-Vidyalaya-Sangathan-PGT-Essential-Qualifications.html

GOOD LUCK
15th January 2011, 07:53 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I fill TGT or PGT application form after passing MSc Maths? Date of sale of PGT and TGT application forms?

You are unable to fill the TGT or PGT application form as though you have completed your Msc in maths but still you dont have any B.ed degree which is an important one to become a teacher.But you can apply for the lecturership by passing only the NET exam which is no doubt a better opportunity from the prior one.
15th January 2011, 09:13 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I fill TGT or PGT application form after passing MSc Maths? Date of sale of PGT and TGT application forms?

KVS PGT Recruitment Application Form 2011 to 2012:-
Application Forms are availble from 30-10-2010 to 30-11-2010

Application form for TGT was available upto 30-11-2010

Both the dates have already finished.
So you can apply next year.
8th March 2011, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

How does one become a trained graduate teacher
27th April 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Is PGT and TGT neccessary after b.ed. for teaching ? Can i apply for any job (teacher) only on the basis of b.ed. and PG?
21st May 2011, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

pgt k liye 55% jaruri h kya
21st May 2011, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

mai pgt karna chati hu mera MA 53% hai kya mai pgt k liye apply kar sakti hu
1st September 2011, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

can i fill TGT or PGT form after passing M.sc(zoology)?? and want some more information about it.
29th September 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Where is application form avilable for the post of PGT or TGT
14th November 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

sir/mam can i eligible for pgt test after passing m.pharm?
3rd July 2012, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Mujhe tgt aur pgt ki full in formation chaihia maine B.C.A kiya hai aur mai b.ed karu to kya subject rahege.
11th November 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

kya main arts 12th pass k bad bed kar skti hun?
26th November 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

tell the examination date for TGT and PGT in 2012-2013
plzz send as soon as possible. thankyou
7th January 2013, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

what is the requirement to apply the pgt
15th January 2013, 07:08 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

HI Friends...............

I'M Sorry to say the thing is you are not eligible to fill this form as a MSc Maths student..........
11th August 2013, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

kya pgt or tgt ki liye pg me % or age criteria hai....
2nd July 2020, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

I have completed m.sc maths ..then may I fill for tgt Nd pgt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?