19th March 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required to get admission class 11th in St Xaviers College in Commerce stream?

I would like my son to get admission in Class XI in St Xaviers Colligate School in Commerce stream. Could you please let me know the cut off marks and when is the time for the admission.

Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in class XI commerce stream in St Xaviers College, Kolkata after securing 85.33% in class 10th from Nagaland Board of Secondary Education
  2. Date of admission in class 11 Commerce at St.Xavier's Collegiate? Cut off marks required in Madhyamik exam?
  3. Eligibility of B.Com course for 12th Arts student?
  4. How to take admission in class 11th commerce?
  5. Percentage required in SSC to get admission in 11th standard in commerce stream? College offering any special subject like germany, French, IT in 11th standard?
  6. What is the cutoff marks for class XI for science stream in St Xaviers, Ranchi
  7. Can I get admission in St. Xaviers College in Ranchi after securing 73% marks in class 12th?
  8. What are the subjects for law in commerce and arts stream in 11th class?
  9. Cutoff marks to take admission in M.Com in St Xaviers College, Ranchi
  10. How to take admission in 11th class after completing 10th board?
  11. Admission in B.Com Honors in St. Xaviers College of Kolkata after scoring 80% in 12th board? Minimum cutoff for applying in the college? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Minimum marks or percentage required for admission in M.Com? What is the total fee structure for admission Xaviers, HR college SIES or Rupa college?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in St Xavier's College, Kolkata for B.Sc(H) if secured 90.2% in 12th CBSE Board exam? Cutoff marks for B.Sc(H) in this college?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for commerce stream in 11th class? How much is the cutoff and how many reserved seats for Delhi students?
  15. What is the cutoff for commerce in St Xaviers Ahmedabad?
  16. What is the cutoff for commerce in St Xaviers Ahmedabad?
  17. Can I get admission in 12th Commerce being a 11th Science student? -- [New]
  18. How to get admission in class 11th in commerce stream?
5th April 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff marks required to get admission class 11th in St Xaviers College in Commerce stream?

I want to know the procedure of getting admission in 11th std commerce.?????
how much percentage does student have?which documents will required???
3rd May 2012, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff marks required to get admission class 11th in St Xaviers College in Commerce stream?

I want to know the procedure of getting admission in 11th commerce. Could you please tell me the cut-off marks required to get admission?
16th May 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know when the admission is open for 11th standard
22nd May 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the cutoff marks required to get admission in class 11th in st Xaviers College n commerce stream
23rd May 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

what is the cut off % to get admitted in birla college, in commerce stream?
26th May 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

minimum percentage required icbse school to opt for science stream
26th May 2012, 09:44 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

since xavier's only takes the best of the students so you have to get a minimum of 90% in icse to get science or commerce stream. if you are excellent in sports then you can apply through sports quota best of luck...

hope this helps
27th May 2012, 12:57 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

HAI FRIEND.....

As you seek admission for class 11th,you want to know Cutoff marks for class 11th in St Xaviers College in Commerce stream .

it is 80% in your 10th class...

after your 12th ,you can join for the folllowing courses to get good career options

B.Com.
BBA
BA
BCA
CA

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!
7th June 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

are admissions still open for class 11??
and will there be an admission in 90.2%???
13th June 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

i have got 63% n want admission in commerce stream for 11th sujjest colleges and there cut off please?
19th June 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

will i get admission in St.Xaviers for 67% & i hve sports quota too...
4th July 2012, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

i have got 72% and i want admission in commerce stream for 11th class and i am good in sports also, can i get admission in st. xavier college
22nd July 2012, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

what is the cut off marks required to get admission in science stream in St Xavier's college?
9th September 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut of for arts in st xaviers after class 10????
9th November 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

I have got 85%in 10th class &i am not good at sports. Will i
be able to get admission in xavier college in science stream??
20th April 2013, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Waht is the minimum % required for admission in st.xavier's school in kolkata for commerce stream
30th May 2013, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

I m a silver medalist in westbengal.I have total 8 certificates and 3 meddals.all certifficates belongs from a)state level- boxing position - silver,b)state - level, organised by bengal engineering & science university - boxing. - position - silver,c)4 certificates - republic dayparade- kolkata unit, d)1 certificate for merit in school.e)1meddal - boxing - showfight - silvermay I.enabl for b.sc, I get the admission in your college through sports quotta,reply please
3rd June 2013, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

How 2 get addmission in 11th class in science rtream in st. Xavier college Ranchi after geting 9 cgpa marks in cbse board
3rd June 2013, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

i have got 9.4cgpa in 10th from CBSE board. what is the cut off for arts stream?Does st. xavier kolkata offer 2 level also?
4th August 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in sies college of science after 11th standard ,what is the procedure of taking admission?? is there any specific percentage...
24th September 2013, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

My Son is appearing 10th Class . what is the procedure of taking admission? is there any specific percentage ?
18th December 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off mark for class 11th arts stream in st.xaviers colleage,calcutta?
19th January 2014, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

How much % is required to get admision for science in 11th standard
16th February 2014, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

When to get admission in class 11.date to collect the forms . Minimum cgpa rrqd for admission
23rd March 2014, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

please let me know what is the cut off marks of st xavier's college of ranchi in science stream
31st March 2014, 07:49 AM
Unregistered

what is the minimum percentage required to take admission in class 11 in st. xaviers science stream
12th April 2014, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

what's the cut off % for joining the st. xaviers school for 11th std in ahamdabad?
15th April 2014, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

SIR/MAM..
I hd given my boards exams this year and its like my dream to read in St.Xavier's college RANCHI...
I wanted to know that what is the cutt off marks of commerce to get direct admission in st.xavier college ranchi as i cant give the entrance exam due to family problem........I am also good in classical music , dance , poem writing and acting as well...
PLEASE ,..,, reply me soon..... I'll eagerly wait for your reply........
18th April 2014, 07:57 PM
s2bv

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1920554]I would like my son to get admission in Class XI in St Xaviers Colligate School in Commerce stream. Could you please let me know the cut off marks and when is the time for the admission.

Thank you
sanjay verma
29th May 2014, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

What percentage is required to get admission in st xaviers college for science Stream please Help me out friends
9th June 2014, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

HI
cut of rates is 3 marks for example if u got 7.4 cgpa then u have to first convert it into percentage with any online converter 7.4 into percent=70% so if u enter
any state college marks taken will be 67
11th July 2014, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

what is the amount for 11th admission in nes ratnam collage on offline
15th November 2014, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

sir,
iam a student studying in 10th std.and i want to know how much %(cut off list) are required to get admission in science stream.
17th April 2015, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

When admission start for commarce ,i have to take admission class11
5th June 2015, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

what is the minimum % needed for 11th science and commerce stream????????
5th June 2015, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

what is the minimum % required for getting admission in 11th science and commerce stream???????????
8th July 2015, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

My cgpa is 7.2 in 10 CBSE board BT i n science I gort B2 grade with a star and I want admission in science stream so in which school I get admission...?? Plzz suggest me..
21st November 2015, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

I am very good at maths and i want to study commerce in St.Xavier's College after my 10thCBSE Board s,so what is the cutt off to take direct admission in this college?
15th May 2016, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

I want to get admission in at St Xavier college colkata in arts but he was in science in class 12 what r the procedure to do
29th May 2016, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Which documents are needed for admission in stxavier school at ahemedabad...please reply me fast...
8th June 2016, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

I have got 90% in SSC boards and wanted to get admission in St. Xaviers in Science stream. What's the procedure.

Thank You
Swaleha Shaikh
19th January 2019, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for taking admission in class 11 in st xaviers college ranchi? I want to take commerce in 11th. What is the minimum % required in class 10 for taking admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?