19th March 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

List of career options available for a 12th passed candidate? I'm a commerce student with computer science

what are the career options for me after completion of class 12th if i am a commerce with computer student ?
send details..

30th April 2012, 10:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of career options available for a 12th passed candidate? I'm a commerce student with computer science

There are many career options for a 12th passed candidate. You can apply for junior level jobs in both government and private sector organisations. You can apply for clerical, supervisor, assistant positions in different private firms. Equal opportunities exist in government sector also. You can try for jobs in Railways, Banks, Defense services, Police services etc. You need to appear for written examinations and qualify in it to secure jobs in any government departments. Candidates can enhance their job opportunities if they pursue higher studies.
16th May 2012, 04:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of career options available for a 12th passed candidate? I'm a commerce student with computer science

I am Abhilash sarmah.. I had just completed the 12th exam.. So do i have a change to get adimission in bca or dca...I do have maths.. bt I dinn't gave the maths final exam.. Do i have change to get adimisson in some compter course..
17th May 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

can we do auto mobile engineering by taking commerce with maths
26th May 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

How about doing actuary after completing 12th? How to go about it?
30th May 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

what are the cources aftre 12th with 73% in only PCB group
1st June 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

what are option after 12 in pcmb of 75% above?
13th June 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

I am a be.com. What are the better career option for me
5th October 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

I just want 2 say dat what will b d right choice for me after 12th comm. Plz plz give me suggestions......
25th November 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

I NEED A LIST OF CAREER OPPURTUNITIES FOR COMMERCE STUDENT
7th January 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

i completed my h.s with science in 2012.now i am doing 1st year with physics honours.now i want to change my stream and go chartered accountancy.can it be posible?
8th January 2013, 05:30 AM
Mardana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the career options for me after completion of class 12th if i am a commerce with computer student ?
send details..
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Dear friend,
you have more offertunaty in army i give you details that is following

NDA & NA EXAM DETAILS
What is nda & na exam:-
Nda & Na is a exam . By this exam you can join in Indian Army,Navy or Air Force in any branch in your won choice.

Criteria for nda & na exam:-
Age limit :- 16 ½ to 19 yrs as of first day of the month in which course is due to commence
Qualification :- 12th Class of 10+2 System of Education/Equivalent for Army and with Physics and Maths for AF/Navy
Marital Status:- Unmarried
GOOD LUCK
24th April 2013, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

I want to become a robotic engg. What to do after 12th
2nd May 2013, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

I had given class 12th exam from commerce so wat is d nxt step shud I take for higher studies,wat shud I persue next
24th May 2013, 10:17 AM
Pratheep Ms

Quote:
send details..
Hi there buddy,
You have plenty of oppurtunites waiting for you if you have completed 12th commerce with computer science. First,you need to think carefully where's your interest lies it may be on the subject/on the field which you like to enter into in the future,like if you wanna become a chartered accountant its better to take CA. Some career options are:
*in academics you can take bsc(computer science)
bsc(information technology)
bsc(computer application)
bsc(hotel management),bsc(costume design)
bcom,bcom(CA),bcom(pa),bcom(ecom),bcom(CS),bba,etc
*if you wish to go for job
for the education qualification then you can become steward/stewardess,jobs like office assistant
*and even you can pursue your family /father's business if you have interest on it .
I hope this post would help all who those wanna know the different career opportunities waiting for them and before selecting any course find your interest and go for it..
1st June 2013, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

I have complete 12th CBS and I wanna a make future in cost account so plz sugesst me.
9th July 2013, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

I am house wife 12 th pass commerse anycomputer course whichcangive mepart timejob
14th July 2013, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

i have complete 12th cbs and i wanna to make my future in computer science but i had not taken computer subject in my schooling study
14th July 2013, 05:50 PM

Smile Re: List of career options available for a 12th passed candidate? I'm a commerce student with computer science

Quote:
send details..
After completing 12 th you have to complete degree it is best so many opportunity for degree
Do
B.com
B.A
Diploma courses
Any certificate courses

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?