4th January 2011, 06:37 PM

How to go for research in plant tissue after completing MSc Botany?

i have completed my msc. botany and i want to go for research in plant tissue culture, how should i move on??

Related Questions:
  1. How will I get a job after doing MSc Botany, Research(Plant Pathology) in Cruurs, Ph.D VBU(Hazaribad)
  2. Which is best between MSc Life Science and MSc Botany
  3. Kuvempu University, B.Sc., Botany Paper-IV: Physiology, Plant Breeding and Tissue Culture Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. What are the job opportunities for MSc Plant Science(Botany)
  5. Study Material for GPSC Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to study MSc after completing BSc B.Ed in Botany?
  7. Can I do research after completing MSc in correspondence? Which colleges should I prefer for MSc correspondence?
  8. Annamalai University M.Sc. Botany: First Year: Angiosperm, Anatomy, Embryology, Tissue Culture, Developmental Botany and Applied Botany Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Books for Nayab Mamlatdar exam in Gujarat
  10. Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Combined Competitive Examination (Prelims)- Botany Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. List of jobs available for M.sc botany candidates?
  12. How M.Sc. in Plant Molecular Biology is different from Botany and Biotechnoloy stream?
  13. Can I do MSc Agriculture after completing BSc plant biology and plant biotechnology
  14. Eligibility of doing M.Sc in Botany through correspondence after B.Sc and B.Ed?
  15. What are the jobs available for me after completing MSc final in Botany with above 60%?
  16. What are the job opportunities after MSc Botany? I have completed my MSc in Botany from APS university
  17. How to become a research scientist after M.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  18. List of biology related courses and colleges in Tamil Nadu?

9th January 2011, 04:17 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to go for research in plant tissue after completing MSc Botany?

hi friend,
very good decision but if you want to join best institute for your research programme then first apply for SRF (SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOWOSHIO),you are able for this.for this go jnu or the official site of institute from which you want.
ALL THE BEST.

9th January 2011, 04:36 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

hello friend,you should apply for srf because you are eligible for this and this is the best option of research programme,which is conducted by iisc,jnu,biocon,aiims and many other institutes.detail is avliable on the official site.

26th January 2011, 12:57 PM

will u let me know some coaching institute that helps in preparation for SRF?

13th May 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

how will i start doing research on medicinal plants?

31st May 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

I have done M.Sc in Botany. I would like to pursue my carrier in research programme kindly suggest...

7th June 2011, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope after completing M.sc in botany? Where I can get the job?

18th January 2012, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

can i do phd botany with msc.54.7% and with my govt service?if yes from which uni. or institute near meerut?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?