4th January 2011, 07:13 PM
sruthy paulson

Is the ASSO CET form available now in any branch of Punjab National Bank in Mumbai Central? Last date of submission of form and cost of application form?

is the form available right now in any branch of punjab national bank in mumbai central because i am staying in bhandup when is the last day of submission of form and what is form cost.

25th April 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is the ASSO CET form available now in any branch of Punjab National Bank in Mumbai Central? Last date of submission of form and cost of application form?

hou are u i have some questions but i not feel good.
27th November 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is the ASSO CET form available now in any branch of Punjab National Bank in Mumbai Central? Last date of submission of form and cost of application form?

when the start the form cell in mumbai?
1st January 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Is the ASSO CET form available now in any branch of Punjab National Bank in Amravati in maharashtra?Last date of submission Form and cost of application form?
19th March 2012, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

is it like dat ....dat we should get individually 50% marks in physics,chemistry, biology, english in 12th to be eligible to give asso.cet??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?