19th March 2012, 08:07 PM
thakur kavita

Can I do M.Phil in commerce after completing M.com and B.Ed through correspondence?

can i do m.phil in commerce after compliting M.com in 2004 and B.ed in 2010 from coresspondence ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Phil from university through correspondence after qualifying M.A B.ed with SSD/Punjabi? Which university is offering M.Phil in correspondence?
  2. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  3. List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration?
  4. Procedure for admission in M.Com? Syllabus of the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which option is best between M.Com regular and M.Com correspondence? What type of preparation should be done for Ph.D? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to join Ph.D course after completion of M.Com course?
  7. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  8. What is the scope of M.Com after B.Com
  9. How to do correspondence course in commerce?
  10. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com?
  11. Is there any possibility for me to pursue M.Phil course in Correspondence being a candidate having done MA in History and M.Ed?
  12. Name of colleges in Mumbai and their eligibility for M.Phil?
  13. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  14. Pursuing PhD along with correspondence M.Phil?
  15. Where a PhD holder can get admission in M.Phil?
  16. Exemption in subjects available to me in M.Com after completing ICWAI if I go for M.Com?
  17. Is M.Com or M.Com (Honours) or MA(ECO) available in TMU? What is the duration of the courses?
  18. How to do M.Phil in mats for correspondence?
22nd June 2012, 12:27 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Phil in commerce after completing M.com and B.Ed through correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thakur kavita View Post
can i do m.phil in commerce after compliting M.com in 2004 and B.ed in 2010 from coresspondence ?

Candidate seeking to pursue M.Phil in Commerce from any of the recognized University or Institution, must have completed the post graduate degree in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from any recognized University. The duration of the program is one years. Admission is based on Entrance Exam conducted by the respective Universities and is followed by personal interview. The entrance test tests the Knowledge, Analytical and Research Skills of the Individual. The Christ University, Bangalore is one of the most recognized Universities which offers M.Phil in Commerce.

If a Candidate is willing to pursue the M.Phil in Commerce through distance mode, then one may look for the Global Open University, Nagaland. The University offers one year duration M.Phil program in various Discipline including Commerce through distance mode. Candidate having a Masters degree in the relevant field are eligible for the program.
5th October 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do M.Phil in commerce after completing M.com and B.Ed through correspondence?

now i am doing m.com(ca) in correspondence. after completing can i join in any college for job as lecturer. with work as a side can i do m.phil in correspondence?
13th August 2019, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

I am doing m.com in correspondence after completing can I join in any college as lecturer
1st February 2020, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Now I am doing m. Com in correspondence after i will join m. Phil degree. This is a valid or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?