19th March 2012, 08:50 PM
kamindar

Percentage required to take admission in good mass communication college through both CAT or MAT?

how much % should be must in take addmission for Good Mass Communication coolege? in both CAT OR MAT

Related Questions:
  1. Required Percentage of marks in all the academic levels to be eligible for CAT and MAT Exams? Required score in the Entrance Exams to get admission in a top college?
  2. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  3. Minimum percentage required to join Mass communication and Multimedia in St. Xaviers College?
  4. Procedure and Eligibility criteria to get admission for Post graduation in Mass Communication from Jamaia Millia Islamia college?
  5. How to get admission for MBA course in a good college without giving CAT or MAT Entrance Exams?
  6. Minimum percentage required for CAT or MAT and UP university entrance exam?
  7. Doing B.Com(Private) from DU : Can I do MBA after that?
  8. Date of CAT and MAT entrance exam? Minimum percentile required to crack these exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  10. How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?
  11. Minimum percentage required in CAT/MAT/XAT by SC candidate for admission in A grade B-Schools?
  12. Eligibility to get admission, procedure to apply and course duration of Diploma in Mass Communication?
  13. Will I be able to get admission in a good college after scoring 64 percentile in MAT and 33 percentile in CAT
  14. What is the next due date for applying for CAT/MAT exam to get admission in MBA course in IIM Rohtak? Minimum percentage to apply for CAT/MAT?
  15. Percentage of marks required to get in B.Com to get admitted in a good MBA institute? Previous years question papers of CAT and MAT?
  16. Can I pursue mass communication for graduation after completion of 12th with PCB stream? -- [New]
  17. Which colleges can I get if my English is not perfect?
  18. Which group in MBA will produce a bright future after completing B.Sc in PCM?
3rd July 2013, 01:41 PM
akrk.biet
Member+

Default Re: Percentage required to take admission in good mass communication college through both CAT or MAT?

CAT-COMMON APTITUDE TEST
and MAT-MANAGEMENT APTITUDE TEST are two very important tests for admissions to various colleges including IIM's and other management colleges.....
Usually different colleges specify wether they will take admission from cat or mat.
different colleges have different criteria for cutoff's...some may demand 50 % in the previous degree or some may demand 55 or even 60 % in the previous degree....
however it is advisable to keep percentage above 65 % as many colleges add percentages to tatal score for admission...
so try to keep your percentage above 65%...
8th December 2013, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required to take admission in good mass communication college through both CAT or MAT?

are cat and mat only 2 entrance exams for mass communication?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?