19th March 2012, 09:52 PM
vipinvenugopalan

What is the fee structure for IFBI course? When will this course be started?

Hi..this is vipin i have compleeted my bca.i just want to know what is the fee structure of this ifbi course and when will be the course starting..plz reply ...

26th March 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for IFBI course? When will this course be started?

Sir this is Sakthi i have compleeted MSW. I want to know about the fee structure of this ifbi course and when will be the course started? plz reply
6th July 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for IFBI course? When will this course be started?

i need admission for your college, so what i do ?
25th August 2012, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

sir . i had compltd my bsc with 78% . what courses are offered by ifbi and which suits me better........... am lost wat to persue after bsc. plz help me..............
18th June 2013, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

im completed mba with 76%.i want to know about ifbi fee structure and when the course will be start,which place
28th October 2013, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the basic fees for different courses in IFBI? Is it avalable in Surat?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?