20th March 2012, 07:36 AM
shilpasrinivas1989

How to start and where to start preparation for MAT Exam?

hi all,

I am planning to take mat dis may. please let me know how and from where to start the preparation i am completely lost...........!

1st November 2012, 10:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to start and where to start preparation for MAT Exam?

You should have a clear idea about the exam pattern. Try to collect the detailed syllabus of the examination. There will be objective type questions in the examination. Questions will be asked from the topics such as Logical Reasoning, Numerical Ability, General English and General Awareness. Try to arrange study materials for these topics. Do more practice questions for time management.
2nd November 2012, 10:59 AM
NIREEKSHANA BABU
Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to start and where to start preparation for MAT Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilpasrinivas1989 View Post
hi all,

I am planning to take mat dis may. please let me know how and from where to start the preparation i am completely lost...........!
You should have a clear idea about the exam pattern. Try to collect the detailed syllabus of the examination. There will be objective type questions in the examination. Questions will be asked from the

topics such as Logical Reasoning, Numerical Ability, General English and General Awareness. Try to arrange study materials for these topics. Do more practice questions for time management.

thank you
2nd November 2012, 11:03 AM
NIREEKSHANA BABU
Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to start and where to start preparation for MAT Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilpasrinivas1989 View Post
hi all,

You should have a clear idea about the exam pattern. Try to collect the detailed syllabus of the examination. There will be objective type questions in the examination. Questions will be asked from the topics such as Logical Reasoning, Numerical Ability, General English and General Awareness. Try to arrange study materials for these topics. Do more practice questions for time management.

and also browse google for this information
2nd November 2012, 03:36 PM
ankit80
Member+

You should have a clear idea about the exam pattern. Try to collect the detailed syllabus of the examination. There will be objective type questions in the examination. Questions will be asked from the topics such as Logical Reasoning, Numerical Ability, General English and General Awareness. Try to arrange study materials for these topics. Do more practice questions for time management.you can join a coaching also but self is more important.work hard you will get it.best of luck
2nd November 2012, 05:15 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hello,
See for getting prepared for MAT or Management Aptitude Test I can suggest you a good book and that is Face to Face with MAT. Buy it and also the MAT forms. MAT forms will cost you Rs.1200. You will also have to score 50% or more in your graduation. If you have it then you can participate in the MAT examination whether in May or in December. Remember MAT has the marking systems of percentile, so your marks will be effected by scores got by other candidates too.All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?