4th January 2011, 09:48 PM
devranjan pain

How to do industrial training in Hotel Management in 4 and 5 star hotels?

I AM DEVRANJAN PAIN AND A STUDENT OF B.Sc FIRST YEAR (HOTEL MANGEMENT AND CATERING TECHNOLOGY) FROM IHM KURUKSHETRA. I AM REQUIRED TO UNDERGO 17 WEEKS INDUSTRIAL TRAINING STARTING FROM JUN . I AM INTERESTED TO DO THE SAME TRAINING IN ANY OF THE 5 AND 4 STAR HOTELS IN DELHI. PLEASE ADVISE ME AS TO HOW TO MAKE IT POSSIBLE.

REGARDS,
DEVRANJAN

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for Industrial training for B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel management students in 5 star hotels?
  2. Number of posts available in Five Star Hotels for B.Sc(Hotel Management) graduate? What kind of jobs are offered by Five Star Hotels for graduate?
  3. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in 5 Star Hotel of India for B.Sc(Hotel Management) 1st year student?
  4. What should I do to pursue industrial training in 4 or 5 star hotel?
  5. Can I do industrial training or management training from a 5 star hotel?
  6. Best 5 star Hotels of 2015 in Delhi for Industrial training
  7. List of 5 Star Hotels which offer Industrial Training to BHM 1st year candidate in NCR and Delhi?
  8. How to do Industrial Training from any 5 star hotel of Agra? I am a student of Hotel Management from Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism(Agra)
  9. Can I apply for Industrial Exposure Training in Five star Property The Leela Ambiance Hotel, Grugraw? -- [New]
  10. Total number of posts available in 5 star Hotels after B.Sc in Hotel Management?
  11. Total number of posts available in Five Star Hotels for Management Graduates? Types of jobs?
  12. Tips for preparation of Interview for Industrial Training programme in any 5 star Hotel in Delhi?
  13. How and where to do industrial training for hotel management? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How may I apply for my 19 weeks industrial training in any 5 star hotel in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Sc(1st year) with HHA stream from Chandigarh Group of colleges, Mohali
  15. Scope of M.Sc in Hotel Management in present job market? Can I get job in FiVe Star hotels?
  16. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in top 5 star hotels in India being a candidate pursuing 1st year B.Sc?
  17. Best hotels for industrial training in Dubai
  18. Six months Industrial Training Programme in any 5 Star Hotel for B.H.M 2nd year student?
13th August 2011, 05:11 PM
Azher88

Location: 697/4, Bhola Nagar, Kotla Mubarak pur, New Delhi-110003
Default Re: How to do industrial training in Hotel Management in 4 and 5 star hotels?

Quote:
Originally Posted by devranjan pain View Post
I AM DEVRANJAN PAIN AND A STUDENT OF B.Sc FIRST YEAR (HOTEL MANGEMENT AND CATERING TECHNOLOGY) FROM IHM KURUKSHETRA. I AM REQUIRED TO UNDERGO 17 WEEKS INDUSTRIAL TRAINING STARTING FROM JUN . I AM INTERESTED TO DO THE SAME TRAINING IN ANY OF THE 5 AND 4 STAR HOTELS IN DELHI. PLEASE ADVISE ME AS TO HOW TO MAKE IT POSSIBLE.

REGARDS,
DEVRANJAN
I hereby inform you that the Industrial training in Hotel Management is very necessary just because after training in 4 and 5 star hotel you will aware what is the culture and work of hotel industry.
To do Industrial training some hotel like Hayat New Delhi it is Five star hotel and if you want to do industrial training in Hayat you will have to face entrance test of Hayat in that they will ask some norms of Hotel environment and other thing. And also you will have to show the college from where you are pursuing Hotel Management.
So finally you can join 5 star hotel for training purpose after preparation of its internal exam.
21st October 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do industrial training in Hotel Management in 4 and 5 star hotels?

I AM MUKESH KUMAR VERMA STUDENT OF BSCHMCTT(BSC IN HOTEL MANAGEMENT &CATERING TOURIGM TECHNOLOGY )I WANT TO TRAINING IN 5 STAR HOTEL IN MUMBAI .SO WHICH METHOD I PREPARATION TO BGET A POSITION IN THIS HOTEL.PLZ TELL ME..........
19th December 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in bsc hmcs(2nd year). i want get two months training for any hotel.please help me.
12th February 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/madam i am pawan kumar uikey persuing hotel managment from people's institute of hotel managment catering technology and applied nutrition bhopal (PIHMCT) and looking for my first coming industrial for 6 month in any of the 5 star or 4 star hotels in delhi or agra . please advise me how to make it....
17th April 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

hi, sir I am student of b.sc in HM and after 20 june i will have a NOC from college and i am looking for an it at very good and in 5star hotel also i have some experience of fast food like kfc bt i want's to be myself in proper hotel and tht's reason i want;s an help for reight procedure to do a training.

regard'a
Ajay Holkar
91 8983300961
13th June 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of B.A in Hotel Management from Kolkata, West Bengal, India. I want to do Industrial training from Oct'2012 for 6 months from any 4, 5 star hotel either from Dubai, Nairobi, UK. Please suggest me how to proceed and the contact person's address of the hotels.

Pooja Chattopadhyay
24th March 2013, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

hi,sir.
i am student of b.h.m 2nd year 4th sem, and now i am doing industrial traning in whyndham grand agra, but i left my industrial training in between after 2nd month, because of some family problems, now i want six months industrial training certificate of any 5 star hotel.

mobil no : 91- 9997291924
13th March 2014, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

i am satnam singh gill student of bsc. hospitality and hotel management iwant to industrial training in 3 star hotels at london (u.k.) please suggest me.
[email protected]
10th August 2014, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir I want do industrial training in 5star hotel please help me my contact no9560331949
13th August 2014, 07:25 AM
Unregistered

I want to do treaning 5star hotel I have diploma h.m Uttarakhand university please call me
20th January 2015, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of MBA in Hotel Management from JNU univercity I want to traning in five star property in delhi. if u want to need call me ..7859922251
5th February 2015, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

M ankit dwivedi from ihm guwahati my question is the IT is for 5 star hotel I have to do in city park new Delhi so it is 4 star hotel it is poor hotel to do in IT plz tell what the procedure of the IT hotel management
15th September 2015, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

I am aman sood . I am studying in 3 year B.hmct. i am interested to do my industrial training in any 3 or 5 star hotel plz help me.
24th December 2015, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am pandurang rathod I did 6 month course in iam institute of advanced management and I also selected in alila diwa 5star hotel but my institute didn't send for training because I didn't pay my fee 60000 because of family problems but I have intrest in hotel line I did 2 month course of fud production in heritage I have dream to work in 5 Star hotel so plz sir I want to do training in 5 star hotels plz plz plz sir
23rd January 2016, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/Ma'am

I am 2nd year student of bachelor of hotel management and catering technology.I want to do our industrial training from Dubai in five star hotel.Please advise me as to how to make possible.

Regards
Shoaib
25th June 2017, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

I am NIKHIL SHARMA student of BHMCT i am left the training due to my health sickness and i m also do clearance from the hotel and college will not give me a NOC for doing a training.what can i do now ..if i do training at that place i feel more illness there bcos the environment and weather is not good for me.
22nd August 2017, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of B.Sc hotel management 3rd semester in CT Institute .I have training in 4th semester. I am very confusing I want to go which hotel for a industrial training please help me I want to go Dubai for industrial training so please give me a suggestion
thankyou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?