4th January 2011, 09:33 PM
gowsraja

Can I join in government engineering college after completing HSC by using sports qualfication?

Sir can I Join in govt engineering college after completing HSC by ushing my sports qualification? Can you explain what is the procedure?

12th June 2011, 07:14 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join in government engineering college after completing HSC by using sports qualfication?

Yes, you can join the govt engineering college after completing your HSC as using your sports qualification. The procedure is as under-

1. During the counseling session you have to fill a sport quota form with the normal admission form.
2. After that you should apply with original certificates in the sports quota and they will counseling you and impart the college under the cutoff marks.

Every college has a limited no: of seats for the sports quota so better to get them as early as possible.
15th November 2011, 11:05 PM
Beready

Default Re: Can I join in government engineering college after completing HSC by using sports qualfication?

hello friend,

yes you can join it ,
i don't find any problem so just join it .
but you must be a good champion like in state level or district level player .
good luck
14th January 2013, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

I Can join the technical university of delhi through sports quota ?
30th November 2013, 11:47 AM
bindusagardash

Lets see that to admit into engineering programm is a step wise process.first of all you have to attend an engineering entrance exam.then according to your score your engg. Board will decide may you admit or not.there are certain rules of reservation catagories.if you have sports quota then there are some reservation seats avialable for sports person.with respect to avialability you may admit into engineering by sports quota.all the very best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?