20th March 2012, 02:21 PM
vivekkrverma09

Is it possible to appear for ICSE in 11th standard after passing 10th from CBSE board?

Dear Sir,

I am Passing 10th Std from CBSE Board and i want to appare ICSE in 11th std.

can this possibe

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to appear for ICSE in 11th standard after passing 10th from CBSE board?
  2. CBSE or ICSE, which is easier to study in 11th standard for 10th ICSE student?
  3. What are the favourable and unfavourable factors of changing board from ICSE to CBSE for 11th standard?
  4. Can I get admission in 11th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if appearing in 10th NIOS Board exam?
  5. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  6. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  7. ICSE or CBSE, which is favourable board in 11th to study Engineering course?
  8. Whether a candidate will get admission in 11th ICSE after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  9. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  10. Should I transfer to WBCHSE Board to study 11th standard if expecting above 90% in PCM of 10th ICSE?
  11. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is CBSE Board beneficial for getting admission in B.Tech? How subjects of CBSE Board is different from ICSE Board for 11th and 12th? Is engineering difficult for ICSE students?
  13. Possibility to transfer from ICSE Board to study 10th CBSE for 9th student? -- [New]
  14. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  15. Whether a candidate is eligible to get admission in 11th CBSE if appear 10th NIOS?
  16. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  17. Can I get admission in 11th CBSE after pursuing 10th ICSE?
  18. Can I get admission to study 11th CBSE Science if secure 50% in 10th ICSE?
14th May 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to appear for ICSE in 11th standard after passing 10th from CBSE board?

I get 80% in 10th i get addmison in science
7th September 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to appear for ICSE in 11th standard after passing 10th from CBSE board?

What are the options other than regular schooling after 10 cbse?
4th April 2013, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Why is it to study in school rather than to study in Home, as Poor pupuil suffer to Pay fees?Why?
3rd December 2013, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Are there less chances to get admission in any course after 10th with CBSE than 10 ICSE
3rd December 2013, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Are there less chances to get admission in any course after 10th with CBSE than 10 ICSE
23rd February 2014, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

IN SILIGURI OF LAW COLLEGE HOW MUCH OF MONEY REQIRED FOR LLB
24th February 2014, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i want to ask that can i get shifted to cbse or icse board after clearing 10 1 from my state board?
Plz answer sir plz help sir
5th April 2014, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in cbse school class 10 is it possible to change icse for class 11.
21st May 2014, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

Which student score higher marks CBSE or ICSE board students???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?