20th March 2012, 08:29 PM

Latest updates about the recruitment or any job vacancies in government ESI Hospital? What is the procedure to apply for lab technician post in Railway Hospital?

I finished my dmlt course 2yrs in govt stanley medical @hospital i want to know the latest updates about the recuirment or any job vacant in govt esi hospital and then what isthe procedure to apply for lab techinician post in railway hospitals

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for getting job in ESI Hospital? Upcoming ESI Nursing Exams?
  2. Procedure to apply for Staff Nurse in ESI Hospital? Date of upcoming Exam for this position?
  3. What are the vacancies for the post of Dentist in WHO, UNICEF, Government Hospitals, CGHS, ESI and private hospitals?
  4. Procedure to apply for ESI Hospital Nurse position? When will be the next Entrance Exam for this?
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting a government job in hospital? -- [New]
  6. Is there any exam for staff nurses in Bangalore?
  7. ESI hospital D.Pharmacy post examination model questions?
  8. Procedure to become a Lab Technician for M.Sc(Analytical Technician) candidate?
  9. List of Hospitals offering DNB in Derma?
  10. What is the procedure to get a Government job in Hospital?
  11. Date of announcement of Scientific Assistant Exam?
  12. How to get a job in government hospital after completing my BHMS 4 years back? What are the vacancies, eligibility criteria to get a government job?
  13. Last 3 years question papers of pharmacist exam for ESIC hospital and railway recruitment board -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to get a job in ESI hospital after having 3 years experience as staff nurse? What is the date of the exam?
  15. Procedure to get a job in ESI Hospital? I have 4 years experience as staff nurse
  16. Is there any job for Anesthisia Technician of para medical course in any hospital in AP?
  17. How can I get the Lab Assistant job in government Hospitals and Healthcare centres?
  18. Which government sector jobs are available for MBA (Healthcare Management) graduates?
22nd May 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Latest updates about the recruitment or any job vacancies in government ESI Hospital? What is the procedure to apply for lab technician post in Railway Hospital?

Is there any new recruitment advertisement in the field of Medical Laboratory Technician?
3rd October 2013, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Latest updates about the recruitment or any job vacancies in government ESI Hospital? What is the procedure to apply for lab technician post in Railway Hospital?

sir i have done d. pharm is their any vacancy ESI DELHI ?
6th December 2013, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Want to know is there is any vaccancy for blood bank/lab technician in governmrnt hospital and how to apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?