20th March 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required to become a Forensic scientist? Which are the universities in abroad? What si the demand in India? Is forensic better in India or abroad?

sir,what are the qualifications should we have to become a forensic scientist?what are the universities do we have?what is the demand in India?is forensic is better in India or abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Required Qualification to become a Forensic Scientist? Will there be bright future for Forensic Scientist in India? What kind of Entrance Exams should I appear for this?
  2. Scope of forensic science in India and abroad
  3. How to do BSc Forensic science after passing 12th class with 69.4%? What is the scope in India or Abroad?
  4. How can I get a job in abroad after completing M.Sc in forensic science from India?
  5. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic Science? Scope of Forensic scientist in India?
  6. How can I get a job in abroad after completing M.Sc in forensic science from India?
  7. Scope of Forensic Science in India and Abroad? How much does it cost to complete the course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  8. List of universities which offer PhD with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc(Forensic Science) candidate
  9. Forensic colleges/universities in India for m.sc. in forensic science? Entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Scope of Forensic Science in India 2015
  11. What is the selection procedure as a forensic student
  12. Is it wise decision to do B.Sc in Forensic Science or any other subject and then do PG in same to make career in Forensic field? -- [New]
  13. Entrance exams to be cleared to pursue forensic science in abroad? Best colleges in Mumbai offering Forensic Science?
  14. Scope and salary of Forensic Scientist in Canada and India?
  15. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad?
  16. Can I get a job in abroad after completing MSc in forensic science/
  17. What is the criteria and qualification required for doing M.Tech from abroad? Can I get scholarship for the course?
  18. What is the scope of forensic science in india? Job profile and salaries of forensic experts?
14th April 2012, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification required to become a Forensic scientist? Which are the universities in abroad? What si the demand in India? Is forensic better in India or abroad?

i am studying in b.sc. 6th sem from s.m.s. govt.model sciense college ,gwalior ,i want to be a forensic scientist, plz suggest me how can i become
28th April 2012, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification required to become a Forensic scientist? Which are the universities in abroad? What si the demand in India? Is forensic better in India or abroad?

I want to know that what are the qualifications to become a forensic scientist and i also want to know if there is any kind of enterance exam for it and if it is so then what is that
10th June 2013, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the courses of the scientist?
6th May 2020, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

I completed M.Sc in Botany (Biological science). So, i eligible for study of forensic scientist. Plz, help me%u2757
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?